Notes You Write

One for you to cradle while I make some requested oneshots. In the meantime, comment if you want to be someone in my upcoming Victorious roleplay! Dibs are already on Jade, Beck, Tori and Robbie!

Jade: in a singing class while everyone is working on notes for a new warmup sequence, you write on a scrap of paper, You're adorable when you concentrate, and tell everyone to pass it to your new girlfriend Jade. When she gets it she furrows her brows and stares at you in slightly disgusted awe, then writes on the back of the note and sends it back your way. You're curious to know what it says, until you open it and are confused to see the words, You're dead if you ever send me notes again. Guess this is gonna be a relationship full of discoveries.

Beck: full-on Peter Kavinsky. Everybody is jealous, and all the girls with partners are demanding they get the same treatment. You smile smugly as you fold up a piece of paper saying, You look so serene when you're smiling, I just wanted you to know - you got the cutest guy in school, and you are definitely gonna brag the Hell outta it.

André: poor love sees Beck's efforts with his partner and gets so worried that he's not putting in as much effort in his and your relationship he starts to write little notes to you as well. However, he's not as well versed in writing anything except music so he just writes a music bar, which makes no sense to you because you don't sing or play any instruments apart from the school-instructed recorder. He facepalms as soon as you tell him - maybe next note, champ.

Robbie: go back and find my chapter on flowers. He's like that, but with notes. FYI, the chapter is called 20K.

Cat: you write her little notes every day and scatter them about her stuff, and she takes great delight in participating in treasure hunts for the small scrolls tied up in short pink bows matching her clothing style.

Tori: she tells you all the time how her last boyfriend wrote her little notes all the time and how sweet he was. It's not so much as hinting than it is comparing the two partners, and by the time you realise that you are so fed up with her comparing you to her ex that you just dump her to save your energy. She then goes onto the next person and tells them all about how you never wrote her little notes. FFS man, shut up.