First Kiss

It just occurred to me that I've never written preferences for first kisses! And this is the 58th chapter! Well, I finally got there, so while you're here go comment who you want to be in my Victorious roleplay, which will be the next chapter! I don't know the proper way to make rp's, so I'm gonna list everybody as their characters then write maybe two or three situations and start each of them in the comments. Jade, Robbie, Tori and Beck are taken, and if you want a part in this comment here who you would like to be please 😁

Robbie: you just meant it as a friendly kiss on the cheek, to try and cover up your feelings for him, but Robbie stares at you after you press your lips to his blushed cheeks. You find yourself slowly leaning into him and him to you, until you give in to your instincts, close your eyes, and press your lips to his soft ones. You hear him gasp as much as he could whilst his mouth is covered, but it doesn't take long before he applies pressure to the kiss and moves his hands about your body figuring out where would be the most appropriate for your first kiss. You gently grasp his arms and guide them safely to your waist, and he holds onto you gratefully.

Jade: she kissed you first, obviously. Doesn't matter what gender or sexuality either of you are, Jade West is always the top in any situation. She kissed you firmly, like she was on a mission, and she ran her fingers gently through your hair like she knew you'd love it. Which, you promptly found out with delight, you did. So there we go, Jade tops you all again. Can't argue with solid character development, my friends.

André: you had just finished writing a song together, and you had on this small smile that to André looked like the most perfect angelic smile ever. So he places his guitar neatly on its rack, tells you he was about to kiss you with his shoes tapping out a tiny excited tune on the floor - and you can't take the anticipation any longer and kiss him first! He blinks in shock, but once you get into it he pulls you onto his lap and winds a finger through your hair with the other cupping your cheek.

Cat: obviously, you kiss her first. It's a solid first kiss too - soft yet firm, tender, varying amounts of pressure on her lips, cupping of the cheek - yet for some reason when you pull back she gasps in shock, even though you felt her kissing back, and then she runs off. Which is quite hard to do when you're both in your house which she's only been to once before so has no idea where anything is. True to that, five minutes later you find her in your old treehouse asking in confusion how she got there. Maybe let her decide when the kissing happens from now on, eh?

Beck: one day into your elementary school relationship, when you were still nervous round each other, Beck asked if he can kiss you. You blinked - in elementary school everybody still believed in cooties, so you were hesitant - but when you saw grown-ups kissing it looked so grown up and nice, if a bit mushy and yucky, so you nodded eagerly. After checking nobody was looking, you and Beck edged toward each other on the bench you were sitting on together. You leaned in, and so did Beck, both of you pouting your lips as you weren't sure how it worked. You leaned further in together until your lips were touching, and you both had your eyes open staring at each other in confusion. Weren't fireworks or stars or something really romantic supposed to happen now? Weren't you both supposed to feel closer to each other now? You weren't sure if you were doing it right... but now, ten years later in high school, if the kissing you're doing now is wrong, you both can't wait to see how to do it right.

Tori: you're working on a project together, and she's moaning that she's about to drop she's so hungry, so you go to the vending machine to get some snacks. Unbeknownst to you, Tori follows you so your first kiss can happen. When your back is turned she taps your shoulder, and when you turn to face her she presses her lips to yours firmly. You're immediately so shocked at how unexpected this is that you drop your soda can, making it hit the floor with such a force that it forcibly opens and sprays everywhere. However, you and Tori don't notice - you're lost in your own little world, kissing for the first time.
No couple ever gets another first kiss, so that one has to count.