How They Distract You

Jade: sex. It's the one thing 100% guaranteed to make you snap out of whatever you're in, no matter how significant it is, no matter where the two of you are (and that includes school and your parents' house) - rough, overtly sensual sex. Hey, can you blame you? She does it well.

Beck: forehead kisses. There's a specific place on your forehead that when he kisses it your worries just melt away. You don't know how he does it, but it's come in handy a lot since you're a very sensitive person. When you're together and he notices that you're stressed or need to be distracted for whatever reason, he murmurs for you to turn to him. You do so, he kisses your forehead, and you're instantly feeling better and more relaxed. It's very cute to watch - which is why jealous single Tori looks away whenever it happens.

Tori: sings sweet little ditties about insignificant things or situations. It makes you stop thinking about whatever you were thinking about and begin to think how to finish the song. However, she also does this at random inopportune times in the day, like when she's doing the laundry or writing an essay, and if you're trying to get something done you become cross at her for distracting you - after you finish the song, obviously.

André: whispers into your ear really stupid sex stuff. It doesn't even have to be true or factual or make sense, he can literally just whisper some shit like, 'inserting carrots into your ass makes anal look better' and you instantly crack up. You have a really wacky sense of humour, and he plays that to his advantage. Thankfully nobody else is ever close enough to hear these crazy sex jokes, otherwise they might think you two extremely weird. Which you are, completely bonkers, especially when you're together - but they don't have to know that.

Robbie: whispers quotes from the Disney movie Meet The Robinsons. It's your fave film and whenever you remember it you instantly forget whatever you were thinking about. It's also one of Robbie's favourite films and because of your extended time watching it with him, he knows the exact quotes you love and get distracted by; he even has a list of all the quotes ranked by how distracting they are to you. He's just so adorable, isn't he?
Btw actually go watch this film, it's such a good movie.

Cat: huge squeeze-the-life-out-of-you hugs - you dont even know how she does it, because no matter how small you are she's always smaller, but she can always manage to meet your eye level and link her hands round you. And then comes the life-threatening squeeze that you don't think she even knows she has so much grip in. You never know, as you're reading this she might come up behind you and hug you until you can't even breathe anymore and you pass ou-