Favourite Pixar Films

Robbie: Toy Story franchise. To this day, he still can't exclude any of his toys from being in his bed at night, to the frustration of Rex (puppet, not dinosaur merch). He refuses to believe that Toy Story 4 even exists.

Tori: Ratatouille. Beautifully written, and inspired her to make supper when you come round for a sleepover. Unfortunately, Tori is not a good cook, meaning that the fire department had to come round at midnight and rescue the two of you from a batch of soup.

Cat: every single one of them. She can't choose a favourite, although she has ordered them all into number of times she's cried in each one of them.

Jade: Incredibles and Incredibles II. As stated in the Disney preferences, she loves any film with superheroes in. Also, she can't stop telling people that Helen/Elastigirl is thicc, and you can never get away from it.

André: Coco. Good music, complex ethnic characters, heartbreaking backstory, beautifully written and acted and animated. He really just loves everything in it and thinks everything about it is precious. You're planning on getting him a Héctor Rivera with his guitar plush toy for Christmas.

Beck: Wall-E. A beautifully written tale about finding love no matter who you are and restoring the environment. It even inspired him to volunteer at a tree planting organisation each holiday.