Chapter 29

Thank you to my lovely readers!!! My book has reached 3K. I really appreciate this. Kisses to everyone 💋💋💋

"What! Are you jealous? Do you like Thelma? Is that why you didn't give me any present?" Theresa snapped. "Is that why?"

"Huh?? "

*****

"What kind of question is that? " Alex retorted.

She glared. "I'm sure you heard it"

He glared back at her and later drew his attention to Thelma who was dancing with Oscar. The atmosphere between them was calm as they danced to the song. The whole pool was filled with people swimming and dancing. It was party time. Music drowned the shrieking voice of the guests.

"Seriously, who is that guy? " he asked his eyes fixed at Thelma's direction.

Theresa scrunched her face.

*Doesn't he see that I'm trying to know why I have no birthday gift*

An evil smirk appeared on her face, "Well, I think he is Thelma's future husband "

"What? " he turned to her.

She shrugged, "I am shipping them. They look like the perfect couple and I am giving them my support to date" she rolled her tongue as she said the words.

Alex arched an eyebrow.

"You are joking, right? "

"So you like Thelma? "

"Yeah! "

"Wait! For real? Is that why you didn't give me any gift? " Theresa slammed her hands on the counter.

"Thelma is just perfect and you... Less perfect " he winked.

"Oh, I see! You are mocking me" she nodded.

"Yea! Someone is jelly of her sister! " he airquoted.

Theresa gasped, "I'm not"

"Yes, you are"

"I'm not"

"Yes! "

"No! "

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Admit it! "

"Idiot!"

"Fool! "

"Stupid Xander! "

"Love you more! " he winked and stood up heading to the dancing floor.

"What just happened? " she asked herself.

"Xander,  I hate you! " she yelled towards him.

He smirked back and walked towards Thelma and Oscar, who were still dancing.

************************

He tapped Oscar, "May I? "

Oscar looked at Thelma and nodded. He sighed and freed her waist.

As soon as he left, Alex wrapped his arms around her waist and they danced. The music was slow and melodious.

"Is he a friend of yours? " he asked Thelma.

"Yep! "

"You look really beautiful! " he whispered.

*Pls can you dig six feet with a coffin. Today is officially my death day. My lifetime crush is being so sweet to me. I have been trying to suppress the urge to scream in excitement since this morning. This is really the best birthday ever.*