Chapter 21 Run Lipsie!!

"Ahhhhhh" a high pitched scream welcomes me into Lipsie's house. She just opens the door and runs off.

"Thanks for letting me in" I holler at her once I enter the house, the other girls laugh behind me.

"Get those two witches out of my house right this second!!!!" Ore yelled from wherever she was in her big house.

"Okay I can allow this bitch call me whatever names but I won't let her call Debra names" I say about dropping Grace in search for Ore.

"Who said she was referring to Debra? She was referring to Grace" Amaka said and I burst out laughing.

"You didn't tell me she was this scared of cats" I said.

"Now you know o" Amaka replied.

"Emmanuella Williams I'm sure you heard me oo!!!" Lipsie continued yelling.

"Oh God, I knew this would happen, this will obviously not work, what was I even thinking?" Ella whispered to us almost crying.

"Okay please shut up dear sister" I whisper yell at her and give her a warning look.

"Hey Orey, are you that afraid of me?!!" I holler at her.

"If course I'm not" she shouts back.

"Then come out here and stop running away from me like a frightened..." I thought of what to say then I looked at Grace and a smirk formed on my face "...cat"

"I'm not afraid of you so don't ever say that again" she said coming out of hiding looking like she just escaped from a haunted house. This girl is so childish and gullible and I'm so loving this. And she just notices Debra's presence "Wait o, why are you guys here, Amaka why did you bring these two juniors into my house? With that... thing??" She said pointing at the cat.

"Would you like to hold her??" I said moving closer to her.

"No no no no!!!! Take it away from me" she yelled in fear. And I tried my very best not to laugh. I looked back and spotted Debra laughing so I couldn't help it anymore. I burst out laughing.

"Get out of my house, now!!!!" She screamed.

"Ore chill now, you know I wouldn't bring her here on a norms, its just that I had a talk with my cousin and she has agreed to always behave herself and not anger you" Ella explained. And I dashed Lipsie a smile.

"Yes Lips... Sorry Oreyy..." She cut me off and I hate that. A lot!!!!

"Its ORE not Oreyy"

Calm down Elly, just calm down, you are doing this for your sister. Don't slap her, not yet. Just Breathe in and breathe out.

"I'm sorry, Orey, I'm sorry for being a bitch to you since I got to Nigeria, I'm sorry for stealing the love of your life, Jay, from you. Please forgive me, I've noticed that you are the prettiest and smartest person I've ever seen. Please I want you to be my friend, please" I said in the realest way possible. If I was her, I'd have totally believed.

"How come you're just realising now?" She said smirking, pride emitting from her smile and posture.

"I don't even know, I hope its not too late though" I said

"And how about that one?" Lipsie said pointing to Debra.

"Yeah I also want to be your friend badly!" Debra said moving closer to us.

"I'll just study you both for sometime before accepting you as people I can talk to, not friends" she said blowing air on her crooked looking finger nails, what an idiot, does she actually think I like her. Ha!! Our plan is soo gonna work.