Chapter 25 Last Kiss.

"What!??" Ella and I yell at the same time.

Immediately I got the message from Ella about mum fainting I ran all the way home with the intention of meeting them at home before they take her to the hospital. Martins ran along with me, I told him to go back home but he said he couldn't just leave me, security measures and all that stuff, I couldn't argue though cause I was in a hurry.

"The doctor said I'm 6 weeks in, I've been self medicating for weeks now, that was why I fainted" she said with a saf expression.

"We're just glad you're okay" I say hugging her.

"Speak for yourself" Ella said folding her arms.

"Excuse me?" I ask surprised at Ella's reaction

"How are you pregnant? Who is the owner of the baby? My father or some other random guy? Who did you sleep with? Or they are so much that you don't know who it is?" Ella says yelling at her mom and I get very pissed at her for the nonsense she's saying.

"Shut the hell up!! Never talk to your mother like that again, you don't have the right to do that. It is her life and she can do whatever the hell she wants to, you are supposed to even be happy that you're expecting a younger one" I yell at Ella as she looks at me wide eyed.

"No Elly, she is right" Aunt Anna speaks from the bed.

"No she isn't and you know it" I say as I turn back to face Ella "You honestly don't know how lucky you are to have a mother that cares about you so much. Since I got to Nigeria, I've talked to my mother only once, she has never called me and she doesn't pick my calls, your mom has been more of a mother to me than my mother ever was and you're here shouting at the best mother in the world? Look, I've noticed you've been acting all weird lately, you had better put yourself back together and stop behaving this way. I'll give you guys some space now, so apologize" I say stepping out of the hospital room.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I walk outside to cry. I've been holding it in for too long, I can't anymore. My mom has totally forgotten about me. Daisy said she doesn't show up to church as regularly as before, she never picks up even Daisy's calls. It's as if she just disappeared from the face of the earth.

I know nothing about my Dad, I don't really care about him though, but it still hurts. Its like I have nobody in this world, no one cares about me. Well except maybe Aunt Anna, Martins, I guess that's all. They are the only people that truly care about me.

Well, I guess I should be thankful that I have them. Not even my cousin cares for me the way Martins does, it hurts, but I'll be fine. Right?

I decide to go over to the car and sit there. Alfa is standing by the car so he unlocks the car for me and helps me with the Air conditioner. I lay down on the back seat of the car and drift off to sleep with tears rolling down my cheeks.

_______________________________

Christmas carol
The school made everyone wear their school uniforms. I guess it isn't a normal thing cause Folake has been lamenting about it all day and I quote 'why can't they just allow us to wear fine clothes and slay" with a hiss at every interval.

We are allowed to bring our phones though, so I don't really mind. Ss1 students are not allowed to perform cause according to the organizers (Ss3 students) there is no time for us.  Can you imagine that? And Jamal is pouring out all his anger. He is such a drama queen.

"Honestly this thing is not fair, they are depriving the world from listening to my amazing voice" Jamal said feeling himself.

"Or they are saving our ears from total damage" I say rolling my eyes playfully. He fell on the seat in front of me as if he was shot with a bullet and that made me laugh out loud.