Chapter 37 What a party

The party is an all white party. We're all dressed in white. We be looking sexyyy.

I'm wearing a white crop top with a short white denim skirt. A white jacket that is almost as long as my skirt, white heeled boots, black retro glasses and a white bucket hat. I'm feeling so fly!

The girls are smoking hot in their white outfits too. Jamal said he was going to make me drool over his awesome outfit so I'm waiting to see this his 'awesome' outfit since he hasn't arrived yet. Talking about Jamal, we had our first argument after that whole drama at his house.

His nosy neighbours told him that I got into a car with boys. And that I kissed the one that was driving. What the hell? Boys!? Anyways we're cool now. I explained who Martins is to me.

The party is at succoth garden. The water view is amazing. I have to say, Aunty Anna is really good at planing parties. The place is very peaceful and quiet with lots and lots of finger food. Someone say calories!!!

Only close friends are invited though. We don't want a crowd. And guess what!! Finally, Ore invited Dayo. I can't wait to meet this guy honestly.

Ella, our moms and I got confused some weeks after my mom came. I'm already used to calling Aunty Anna mom so it was really confusing. So we came up with a pretty stupid pattern. We call my mom 'Mama B' and aunty Anna 'Mama N' because of the letters in their names. Abby and Anna. Pretty stupid right?

"Elly! He is here" Ella says running towards me in her white sleeveless jumpsuit and stiletto heels. How is she running in those?

"Jamal?" I ask grinning from ear to ear.

"No, Dayo! And you won't believe it. You know him" she answers pulling me with her.

"I do?" Immediately I asked I was answered by what and who I saw next. Ore, in her short white gown and heels was holding hands with Martins "Martins?"

"No this is Dayo, my friend" Ore said blushing aggressively. I know it sounds weird but that's the only way I can describe her face right now. I don't know why but I burst out laughing. This is really funny to me and I don't know why.

"Shit!" Martins cussed and walked up to me, pulled me to a corner and we just stood there laughing. I don't even know why.

"Why are you laughing? And what are you doing here? Who is Dayo?"

"Guy chill na, I'm laughing cause this is in a way very funny. I mean we just finished talking about how we were both going for parties and boom! Its the same party. I'm here cause that girl invited me, Ore. And I am not Dayo" He said smirking as I was laughing.

"So why does she call you Dayo?" I asked confused.

"Well..." He started scattering his hair "That's the name I give people that I don't really know or I don't want to know"

"Damn! Guy why? You've known her for two years now and she doesn't know your real name?"

"Two years? We only started talking few weeks ago and she said she wanted us to meet face to face so here I am"

"Wait wait so you guys are not dating?" I ask completely shocked.

"What? Dating? Not at all! I say she just chatted me up on IG few weeks ago" I just stand there shocked. Ore has been making mouth about him for months. What am I saying, years!! "Chill is she the same Ore that...?"

"Yeah she's the one but she's cool now" I said assuring him but he didn't seem cool with that cause he clenched his fists and started muttering something inaudible under his breathe.

"What do you mean by 'she is cool now'? She sent someone to rape you for Christ's sake!!!" He yelled.

"Martins chill, she's my friend now. I know what she did to me is very bad but that's all in the past now, she's among my very best friends now. So don't sweat about it please. And you have to tell her your real name please" I say with puppy eyes but he wasn't even looking at me.