Chapter 24 Preg what!!???

"I then met them together again talking so intimately and I'm like what the hell, what are they keeping from me, what is so important that they can't tell me? Why do they have to move to a corner to talk, they are making me feel so insecure and worried about my relationship and about my sisterhood and I know I'm not being paranoid cause its like my golden relationships are just dying right in front of me and there is nothing I can do, but is there something wrong? Why do I feel this way? Is it normal? Am I worrying too much? Am I talking too much? Am I-"

"Chill, drink some fanta, just relax" Martins says giving me his killer smile that can calm even the wildest lion and gives me a can of fanta -which I love so much by the way, but I'm drinking it not because I love it, but because I'm trying to calm myself down.

Since after the party, a few things have happened;

(1) The school has never been more quiet since I got to the school, which was just like three months ago. Students have been really busy reading for exams and I've promised myself to improve drastically, it should be so drastic that they'll consider giving awards for the most improved student.

(2) I can't stop thinking about Jamal, the party guy or should I say pick up line guy. We became a little bit closer and I started seeing him more often in school. I'd like to comment about his very good timing cause he always comes over when I'm at my worst. Even at the party, he came when I was about breaking down, and in school, he comes anytime I'm tired of reading the most annoying subject in the world, biology. That subject hates me and I detest it even more. And did I mention that Jamal's teeth are the whitest I've ever seen?

(3) Debra is always in the library lately, of course with Abisola, she spends most of her time with him lately, claiming she's 'reading' but I know better, yes she is reading but she enjoys staying with Abisola. Although he hasn't asked her out. Yet. I'm just so happy for her.

(4) Its either Ore hasn't found out about Ella's pictures that are no longer on her devices or she doesn't want to talk about it or react in her normal over dramatic ways.

(5) Aunt Anna, A.K.A mom, has been sick lately always vomiting and just sleeping, she's on medication though.

(6) Ella has been a little distant from me lately, its probably because of exams right? Nothing serious, right? I'll just go with that.

(7) Jay, where do I even start from with that one? Its as if he exchanged places with Jamal in my life. I never see him in school any more, as if he is hiding and I'm pissed and worried that it has something to do with Ella, but I shouldn't be worried right? They are the two people I trust most in the world so if there is something up they'd tell me. Right?

Well 7 little things going on in my life. My life's going great. Note the sarcasm.

I've never been more lonely since I entered Nigeria. So this hot afternoon, I got tired of reading so I decided to take a break and go for a walk, not alone though. I called Martins and he came to pick me up and I've been ranting about my miserable life since I saw him at my gate and stepped out with him.

"Just relax,there is probably nothing wrong, you're just being insecure" he said scattering my undone hair.

"Hey!" I hit him on his muscles which were exposed due to the tank top he was wearing. I don't blame him though, Nigerian sun can roast your Thanksgiving turkey, no oven needed. I'm exaggerating a tiny bit though. But its really hot.

He laughed at my strong attempt at hurting him "But honestly I don't think they'd do anything to hurt you. I've not met Jay but I know Ella wouldn't"

"You met her only once Martins! And she was sleeping, so how can you be sure?" I say rolling my eyes.

"I have a God given gift, I know people's character even before talking to them" he said smirking.