Chapter 35 Mom!?!?

#Blacklivesmatter
#justiceforGeorgefloyd
#justiceforUwa
#justiceforTina
#saynotorape
#Blacklivesmatter

I feel like all of this can't be over emphasized!!!

--------------------------------------------------

"Oh my God what happened to you?" The school nurse asked immediately we got into the clinic.

"He hit his nose on a locker ma" I said as I helped Jay get on the bed.

"Okay leave him there, you guys can wait in my office" the clinic was designed in a way that the nurse has her office and there is another room, kind of like a theatre.

"Why did you do that?" I asked Jamal once we got to the nurse's office.

"He hurt you, I got angry, he deserved it. Should I continue?" He asked and I just stared at him "Okay I'm sorry, he came in at a very wrong time. You were just telling me what he did to you and he walked into the class smiling, what was I supposed to do?"

"Hug him after being away from him for a whole year?" I said rolling my eyes then I sat down on a chair in the office.

"But you have to admit that it was a mad welcome back scene" he said smirking.

"Kai you don't have sense" I said rolling my eyes for the umpteenth time and he just stared at me "Why are you staring at me?"

"Would you like to go out with me? Like during the weekend" he asked with a smile.

"You just arrived today and you want me all to yourself already?" I say smiling back at him.

"Actually... Yes I do" he said nervously "So is that a yes?"

"Yeah sure. So... Where are we going?"

"You'll have to find out later"

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"I'm not getting on that. I'll fall" I say attempting to run away but he pulls me back like I'm just a piece of paper that was about flying away.

"You won't fall, I'll hold you" Jamal said and continued dragging me.

Its Saturday already and we're at the mall. There's a section for renting hoverboards. Jamal wants to rent two for us to ride and I'm very scared to get on it. I've never been on a hoverboard before.

"Okay I'll teach you how to ride on it"

"No!"

"I'll hold you while you ride on it"

"No!"

"I'll ride on it with you"

"Will they allow that?"

"No!" He says face palming himself" But I promise you won't fall. Just trust me"

I hesitated a little before saying "Fine! I trust you"

*******

"You broke my trust! I shouldn't have trusted you!" I say laying on the floor, I trusted him, he held my hand as I tried the hover board out but with one bad move,I fell and I dragged him along with me, I can't bare the shame alone. Thank God this place is not an open place. The most annoying thing is that this idiot is laughing "Its not funny" I hit him although I know it is actually funny. I try to stand up but he pulls me back down "What was that for?"