Chapter 32 Disappointed

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I open the door.

"Well... We were bored so we decided to come and join you guys in your room, maybe play a game or two"

"What do you mean by 'we'? You're the only one I see" I ask Abisola, opening the door wider for him to come in but then someone unexpected comes in with him.

"Hey! Where do you think you are going?" I ask a smiling Jay.

"Please I can't stay in the room alone, I'll die of boredom"

"And how is that in anyway my business?" I question him. He then looks into the room and gives Abisola a pleading eye.

"Elly please just let him in" Abisola begs me.

"Nope" I say about closing the door.

"Elly love... Please, for me?" Debra begs. Urrrrgghh. These guys are so annoying.

"You guys are really annoying" I point at the both of them on the bed before giving up and leaving the door open for Jay to come in "Well... Goodnight" I jump on the bed and close my eyes forcing myself to sleep.

"No nah let's play a game" Jay says from the other side of the bed. Yeah the bed is really large.

Chill is this guy for real? He isn't satisfied that I let him in my room, now he wants to play a game? Yeah that reminds me. The last time we talked wasn't so pleasant.

"What did you mean by me watching my back? And they're coming after me?" I ask Jay.

"What's that?" Debra asks. I kind of may have maybe mistakenly forgot to tell Debra about Jay and Amaka.

So I explain everything to her and Abisola, leaving out Amaka's warnings.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks looking pissed.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't see it as something important" I apologize.

"Its okay"

"So what did you mean?" I look back at Jay.

"Well... I don't know" He says scratching his head, obviously lying.

"Let me tell you a fact about me that you probably didn't know before. I'm very good at reading body language and you aren't good at lying at all. So start talking" I say giving him a stern glare that would make Micheal Scofield really proud of me... Yeah I watch prison break and it's like the best TV series in the entire world... Wait that's not what I was talking about.

"Okay fine!!! Amaka just told me to tell you that. I don't understand too" he says raising his hands up.

"Amaka called me the night before we left Ilorin. She said the same thing. What really is going on?" I say trying to put the pieces together.

Ella has been acting weird in the sense that whenever our eyes meet, she just growls at me then looks away. Ore has been acting weird in the sense that whenever our eyes meet she just smiles at me. I have a feeling they're planning something.

"I don't get all of this but please just be careful" Debra said with worried eyes.

"For the rest of the trip, try not to leave our side okay? Debra and I will have eyes on you" Abisola said in all his overprotective glory. This dude can do basically anything for his babe and for his babe who is his babe's babe and automatically his babe. Well I hope you got that.

"She'll just be hanging around as a third wheel, that's not right. I'll just take care of her. Leave it to me" Jay said with a wide smile.

"No" I say immediately.