WAFF

Since you guys have been hearing so much about this my story WAFF (What are friends for?). Let me give you a little something on it.

 Let me give you a little something on it

Blurb

She's an average rich kid, not the spoilt type but the very sassy type.

She's beautiful, loves further mathematics but hates biology, not common right?

She doesn't fancy keeping friends, both boys and girls. Others say books over boys, she says books over boys and girls.

She is slightly weird (just a little)

She has just one friend. Well... Apart from her dogs.

She is in love with her only friend's boyfriend.

Oluwafeyisikemi has had a crush on Timini for more than two years but never told anyone or made a move. He doesn't even know she exists.

What happens when her best friend gets into a relationship with him and she can't hold her feelings anymore?

What would you do if you were in her shoes?

On the other hand, her said best friend is beginning to feel more than a family-ish love for her cousin. Yes you read that right her COUSIN. And it seems like he feels the same way!!!!

But they are COUSINS!!!!!

Let's see what comes out of all these feelings...

...................................

✌✊ And there you have it😁❤

Trust me it's going to be super interesting😍😍😝

So just check it out... Thanks in advance💖💖