CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"But why us?? Even the exam results are not here" Jungkook questioned.

"It's because I know you guys are not only intelligent but are also brave enough to even defend yourself from any grave danger, which I personally saw right now" he eyed them making them look down in embarrassment.

"As it's a dangerous mission, you three will be perfect but still I would say, be careful"

Jimin's first sight fell on Rijin after he announced this,

"Okay sir but i have a request. Can you not take Rijin into this. Its not safe for her" Jimin suggested.

Rijin frowned and looked at him.

"Since it can put us in danger let's not involve her in th-"

"No sir I will do it" she manned up.

Both Jimin and Jungkook looked at her in disbelief.

"Good. I like your spirit miss Choi rijin, so I'll submit your names to the police and there will even be a biochemist joining you in this operation"

 I like your spirit miss Choi rijin, so I'll submit your names to the police and there will even be a biochemist joining you in this operation"

"Biochemist? " Jungkook asked.

"I'll let you know. For now you can leave and pack up to stay under cover, I'll inform the students and staff that you three were suspended. This has to be a secret" he said and went back to his work.

He was a kind man and always took the right decision. If he has decided to send them then there has to be a reason and being the trustworthy person he is, might not put them in so much danger like he mentioned.

'He must have arranged for their safety, he can't sacrifice his own student's life for the sake of a case' Jungkook wondered as he walked out thinking deeply without bothering about the other two who walked behind him.

Jimin caught Rijin's hand making her stop.

"Are you mad? Why did you agree to it. It can be dangerous for you Rijin"

"Yah I'm a forensic intern and if the headmaster has selected me personally there has to be a reason" She said but saw concern fill in Jimin's eyes

She sighed,
"Jimin" she took hold of his hands "I'm going to be alright and when your with me there's nothing to get scared of. Will you leave anything happen to me by any chance?" she smiled gently.