CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

All stood staring at each other in confusion while Jimin for once believed it was Jungkook without the need of any explanation.

"Rijin please listen to me" Jungkook began but she stopped him with her hand.

"Don't speak a word"

He stood pursing his lips in the fear of being hated. Hated by her. That was the last thing he wanted.

"Is it really you Jungkook?" Taehyung asked with a straight face.

Jungkook sighed but didn't reply, only his head hanging low and his toes fiddling in guilt. Taehyung understood and rage pent up inside him too.

"Seriously!?" he exclaimed "did you do that to Rijin? So it was really you behind all this?"

Jimin stood glaring at him but denied to even breathe a word. He believed Jungkook to be the first man that would harm Rijin because of his past connections with her. He knew everything about them and their ancestral rivalry and all this while, for Rijin's sake, he never brought it up but now it's different. It's gone beyond limits.

He walked up to face Jungkook who gave him a confused stare,
"Jimin please-Its not me"

"How long are you planning to keep it from us, huh" he grabbed his collar and dragged him out while Rijin teared out looking at him.

"I didn't expect it would be you out of everyone" she mumbled making his lips quiver with guilt. He looked only at her even while being dragged out the other way.

"Not another second your staying anywhere near Rijin" Jimin growled as he forced him towards the door

The look on her face crumpled his heart inside and the urge to tell her the truth surged in him. He suddenly revolted and yanked Jimin's hands off.

"GET OFF!!! CAN'T YOU LISTEN?? IT WASN'T ME!!" he yelled annoyed.

"THEN WHO!?" Jimin screamed back.

All of them gathered in the hall where the two stood facing each other amidst the wierd silence.

"Its ... Its-" Jungkook sighed and eyed Rijin once before finishing "-It's my dad"

"Huh? Your dad??? What nonsense" Jimin snarled and stepped forward.

Jungkook now lunged forward and looked at him sternly,
"Yes its my dad,

Jeon Ilhoon"

/////

"Do you think this is a right thing to do" Hoseok asked as Namjoon dug out the last scoop of sand near the pole.

"Yes if my deduction is right then he must have buried her here somewhere" Namjoon breathed.

Jin held on to the torch and flashed it for namjoon, standing above the ground.

"I don't know, this doesn't seem right to me" he shook his head "I might end up in the hospital if I see another hand hanging there tonight"

"Don't worry that's why I'm doing this myself" namjoon breathed as he continued to dig.

Hoseok gulped down in hesitation before noticing something down near namjoon's foot.

"Y - yah!! Namjoon-ah look beside your leg"

He searched for what he was pointing then found a cloth stuck amidst the sand where he dug.

"It looks like the dress of the victim"

"Let's check" he said and scooped sand with his hands now to avoid hitting with the weapon in case there was a corpse.

Jin hid behind hoseok's back and quivered slightly.

"Ah hyung, give it to me" Hoseok snatched the torch after it simmered in Jin's unstable hands.

Jin pursed his lips and stepped back after receiving a death glare from namjoon.

He then felt something soft beneath his grip and tried to pull it up. The cloth was anchored beneath and as he kept pulling, it revealed a human)leg with a toe ring still on. Later he dug up the whole body, recovering a fully grown women and her body disfigured in the most gruesome manner.

Her head hanging down half cut because of the slit in the throat. Jin yelped and shut his eyes.

"Oh no" hoseok clapped his mouth.

Namjoon just glared at them and got up without touching it further. He called the men to recover the body and the next call flew to their forensics.

"Uh we can't right now namjoon, something really personal has come up"

Jimin gave an excuse eyeing Jungkook who sat in the couch looking down silently.

"Yeah, we will be there by morning, you finish the formalities by then and inform the lab for the preparation. I'll be there first thing in the morning tomorrow" Jimin said sincerely.

He then turned to the rest of them who looked at him expectantly,
"They recovered the body of the second victim too"

"How?" Taehyung asked

"I don't know. We have Namjoon. He must've figured something" Jimin said "the murderer has a pattern obviously" he glared at Jungkook who stared right back at him.

"I think we all need an explanation"