Chapter 26

Cas's Pov

"Maria are you alright?" I asked her again for about the fifth time. We both lay in my room on the bed.

"Cas," she yawned and sighed at the same time,"I'm fine go to sleep."

I still don't know if I want to forgive her. After all I do love her, but she did cheat on me and is having another guys baby who I have to step up and be the big guy to look after them both.

Casey the name hits me.

"Maria, if it's a girl can we name it Casey?" I whispered to her. She opened her eyes smiling at me.

"It's a beautiful name, but what if it's a boy?" She asked.

"Hmm."

"What about Carter?" She asks looking at me with tired eyes. She started to rub her stomach.

"Great,"I said laying my head back on the pillow.

"It's cute how they both start with a C," she said with sad eyes. I don't know how many times I have to tell her I forgive her for her to stop crying but nothing works.

"Maria," I say again waking her up just as she starts to drift off.

"Hmm," she murmurs with her eyes closed.

"You didn't know you were going to have a baby until Valerie said something right?" I asked.

"I didn't know. You know vampire women always it sometimes never lose blood no matter what. I just couldn't think it being true. I... I wish I could go back to that night," she whispers wiping tears from her face once again.

"Don't cry, just go to sleep. I won't bother you anymore," I say. She nods slowly while turning around and falling asleep almost immediately.

I slowly closed my eyes starting to dream.

I see a black haired baby. Maria sitting in a bed holding onto a baby but I don't see me I see Jason leaning over her playing with the babies nose. He kisses her cheek and she smiles at him.

"Let's name him Jackson," she says looking down at him.

Jason just nods looking at the baby.

"Wake up Cas," Maria shook me. I woke up all sweaty and confused.

"What's wrong? Is something wrong?" I asked jumping out of bed. I still remember when my Mom had my little sister two o'clock in the morning and my Dad, Ben, and I had to rush to the hospital at the time.

"No, nothing's wrong. You were having a nightmare," Maria says sitting up in a black sleeveless shirt. Blue jeans and boots. I looked at my watch. Ten-thirty.

"Oh," I said running my hands through my hair.

"Do you want to tell me what it's about?" She asked.

I shook my head no and her face fell. I lifted her chin in my hand.

"I love you," I whispered. She smiled again. These crazy mood swings.

"I love you too," she replied leaning over the bed,"oh."

"What was it?" I asked jumping again as she held her stomach.

"Stop worrying. The baby just kicked," she waved me off putting her hand over her stomach and smiling like she ate all the candy at a willy wonkas candy shop.

"Oh," I said again.

"Want to feel?" She asked. I shrugged moving closer to her. She moved her hand over to the exact spot.