Chapter 13

"What did you do?" He asked.

"What?" I asked completely confused.
He dropped Val for a second like he was completely in a trance. He then came over to me and lifted my hair in his fingers.

What came back was blonde. Curly, dirty blonde hair.

"My, my hair," I said getting up and looking at the mirror that sat on the dresser.

Not just my hair was changed. It was also my figure, lips, and eyes.

My eyes were a light green almost clear green, my lips were bright pink, and I actually had a figure.

"What did you do?" He repeated standing in front of the mirror beside me.

"I..I didn't do anything," I said moving my face. I know it was stupid but I had to make sure it was me who I was staring at.

"I....I need to figure out what wrong with you. Just...dang I don't know do something," he said.

My face smiled even though I told it to continue looking at the mirror.

The thing that was possessing me, the same thing that made me attack Grey sashayed over to him strutting her, our new hips.

"Like what?" She breathed into his face. He looked completely frozen for a second.

He just stared at me or what I was.

"Do this," she took his face in my hands and brought his lips to mine. Grey should know this wasn't me. I would never ever do that.

"Marcy," he pulled back from me, backing up into the wall. He winced when his back hit it.

"What's the matter? You told me to do something?" She asked innocently.
Val sat in the bed staring at the floor unaware of anything.

"No...no. Marcy, you need to listen to me," Grey said backed up against the wall. I felt my body hit the ground and I blinked my eyes. Everything looked fine. I could control my new body know.

"Marcy," Grey said leaning beside me.

"I'm fine. I'm fine what was that?" I asked sitting up on the floor.

"I...I don't know. I just knew it wasn't you. Your eyes they...I don't know they turned silver. You weren't acting like you," he still stared at me like I was some puzzle.

I went to grab his hand to reassure him but he pulled back from me staring at my hands.

"Grey.....," I said.

"I know I know. Just give me a second. Go get Maria and Cas. Tell them to meet me in the meeting room," he stood up pacing the room. I left the room and went to find Cas's room. I opened the door to see him sitting on the bed with earphones in his ear.
He was facing the wall so I pulled one of the earphones from his ear.

"Hey...." he completely froze staring at me.

"Yes, I know. Grey said to meet in the meeting room wherever that is. We'll talk about this there, go get Maria," I gestured with the blonde hair.

"Okay...," he said a little unsure. He got up anyways and went to get Maria.

I then walked back to the place I thought was the meeting room. It was most likely the place I first saw when I was here. Everyone sat in a circle in the floor.

I was the first one there so I sat and waited. It wasn't long before Maria and Cas sat near me. Maria stared, completely confused by my new look.

"I think she looks better like that," he shrugged. Maria elbowed him in the chest to shut him up. Me being totally tired of their stares stared at the floor.