Chapter 27

"I'm so sorry," Marcy said shaking her head. Grey put his hands on her shoulders. I brought the baby closer to my chest making her laugh.

"The babies eyes just turned blue," I said shaking a little bit. I bet all color drained from my face and I was starting to feel faint again like I did before I passed out.

"Blue," Maria nearly screamed.

"Calm down. Its something to do with Grey and Marcy, we just don't know what," I said sitting on the bed beside Maria because one she wanted to see the baby and two if I didn't I would've passed out.

"She has green eyes like Marcy's," Maria noticed looking up at Marcy. Marcy put her hands in her pocket and looked down like she didn't like attention on her.

"What if the baby had something to do with Marcy's change?" Grey asked himself out loud.

"I don't think so," I shook my head looking back at the baby,"you both are very different vampires anyways."

"Cas, put Casey down. She needs sleep," Maria ordered. I put her back in the bed and watched her smile up at me with those beautiful green eyes.

"She's staring at me," I said still looking at her. Any where I moved in the room her eyes followed me.

"She's just a baby. Are you alright, you look tired?" Maria said. I laid down beside her on the bed and felt my eyes get drowsy.

"No, I'm fine just tired," I said leaning against her. Grey watched me concerned.

"You were out for almost eight hours," he said quietly watching me.

"I'm fine, just tired," I said closing my eyes and leaning against her. Everything was black for awhile until I was in a room.

It was an all pink room with a pink bed, a white changing table, and a rocking chair. I saw a little girl. She had silky black hair that fell down her back and bright green eyes. She smiled showing all her teeth. She was maybe two or three years old.

"Julie," someone called. I looked around to see Jason leaning down and holding his hands out.

"Daddy!" The girl shrieked running and jumping in his arms.

"When are you going learn Mama?" Maria asked smiling down at them both on the ground.

"You want your dog?" Jason asked. The little girl nodded and he went and picked something out the bed. That purple dog that Maria held.

"Lulu," the girl said hugging it to her chest tightly.

"Lily, baby," Maria corrected holding the little girl. All of a sudden I wasn't watching the girl play or Maria. I was still in the room but no one was there.

"She's not your child," he said. I turned around to see Jason staring at me.

"Yes she is," I said looking back to where she was. I still didn't see her.

"She's mine. My blood," Jason said again.

"No."

"Repeat it she's not yours," Jason was beside me holding my neck in his hands,"repeat she's not my baby. Repeat it!"

"She's not mine, she's not mine, she's not mine," I repeated getting louder and louder. I woke up shaking in the hospital bed with Maria by my side staring at me with tears in her eyes.

"Maria, what happened?" I asked sitting up and looking at the baby bed. Casey was sitting there asleep, but slowly waking up when I shot out the bed. She started to cry so I picked her up sitting back on the bed and rocking her slowly.