Sick -Marinette x Adrien

Inspired by this pic⤵

In this Oneshot, Ladybug and Chat noir already know who the other is and are already in a relationship! Hope you enjoy it!!

Warning: Fluff

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Ah... Ah... ASHOO!!" Chat Noir sniffed and rubbed his nose, groaning softly. Ladybug has started to get more and more worried cause Chat had been in this condition since they started their patrol.

"Are you sure you're ok kitty?" She laid a hand on his arm with concern shown on her facial expression, her eyebrows forrowing.

"Y-yeah-" He coughs but then continues, "I'm fine. It's just a little fever. Nothing too big m'lady." He smiled lazily at her and coughed two times.

"Yeah right. There doesn't seem to be any villains and it's late now. Your father is also out of Paris for a meeting right?" He nodded. "Then we're heading to my place so I could take care of you and make you some soup. Come on kitty and no buts." He sighed and nodded as the two headed towards Marinette's home.

They de-transformed when they reached Marinette's balcony, going inside the trap door and falling on the young designer's pink bed.

"Ok, now you stay here while I go make you some soup, ok kitty?" She gave him a peck on his cheek and smiled at him before going down the steps of her bed and heading downstairs.

Adrien sighed dreamily as he placed his fingers on his cheek where her lips last were.

"You and your cheesy love life. Kind of like my cheese." Plagg spoke out as he took a huge bite of his cheese that he took from Adrien's jacket.

(How does that kid fit a whole piece of cheese in his jacket tho-)

"Call it what you want Plagg. I just can't stop. *Coughs* I'm completely in love." Plagg pretends to gag and stuffs his face in his cheese.

"I'm back kitty!" Marinette exclaims as she walked into her room, holding a small bowl of soup, Tikki sitting on her shoulder, eating a cookie.

OwO

"Princess!" He coughs when he finishes as Marinette smiles with concern and walks up the steps to her bed. She sits in front of Adrien, Indian style.

"Here, let me feed you."

"I'm pretty sure I ca-" Adrien's eyes then widen when Marinette takes this time to put the spoon of soup in his mouth. He swallows them and glares playfully at Marinette as she giggles and shrugs.

"What? I'm your girlfriend. I'm supposed to feed you when you're sick."

"Whoever said that??"

"Everyone." She smiled. She then filled the spoon with soup and blew on it gently, then lifted it up to Adrien's lips for him to take. He sighs with a smile and opens his mouth as Marinette then feeds him the soup.

"Ha! You're like a baby!" Plagg crackled as he fell on Marinette's bed laughing his butt of.

"Plagg!" Tikki glared at him and crossed her tiny arms.

"Just ignore him." Marinette rolled her eyes playfully at Plagg and stared at Adrien with a smile, trying her hardest not to laugh with Plagg.

"Go on! Laugh!" Adrien exclaimed to Marinette and that's when she finally let it out and started to giggle uncontrollably.

She's so cute when she laughs. Why can't I be sick all the time?

♡~~~~♡~~~~