Chapter 36: Notice Me

"D-do Ji.. Han? " Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion. 

Minho mentioned that name.. 

"I n-never met you before, I d-dont know y-you.. " He said once again and this only angered Ji Han. He couldn't understand why Tae was playing dumb with him, he didn't like that at all. 

"Stop playing with me, baby boy. I came all this way for you.. " 

The cool breeze swept through his hair and Ji Han inhaled deeply. For the last couple of years he had been trapped in a mental facility, days of silent therapy and being asked if he was okay constantly. Finally he was free from all of the useless treatment. Five years quickly turned to two with all his good behavior. 

The doctors explained that he had a few mental problems and needed to stay for an extended time to be properly treated, but he saw no use in that. So what if he had borderline personality disorder and signs of schizophrenia, so what if the doctors who surrounded him daily mentioned that he had characteristics of a sociopath. Who knows what those words even mean. 

A sinister smile temporarily plastered to his lips as he thought about the one and only, the person who was at fault for putting him in such a terrible place. Taehyung. 

He could see his deep brown hair messily sat on top of his head, those perfect doe brown eyes, his soft thick lips. Imagining how perfect the boy looked angered Ji Han. Taehyung would pay for putting him in a place like this

It took several months for Ji Han to find out that Taehyung had up and moved, schools and all. It set him back a little. His first encounter with Minho he had gained absolutely no knowledge of where Taehyung had moved, luckily his second encounter with Minho went much better. He found out the boy had been in Daegu a few weeks back for a field trip and Minho was able to catch the name of the school. With this new information Ji Han was able to transfer schools to be in the exact same place as the boy he longed to see. 

For the last couple of weeks he had followed Taehyung around getting a sense of his schedule, when he was alone and when he had company. The only obstacle he saw was a raven hair boy who almost never left Taehyung's side. 

Another week rolled around and Ji Han kept his eyes on his target. The boy was always surrounded by a group of people, people he couldn't recognize, people he didn't care to recognize. 

Then finally.. 

Ji Han saw Taehyung standing alone and he knew he had the perfect chance to ambush him. 

"I know you know who I am. " He traced his finger along Taehyung's perfect jaw line. Tae's skin felt so cold underneath his touch he let out a whimper of discomfort. 

Ji Han smiled. 

"Never been able to resist me. " He sighed softly and stared longingly at the boy in front of him, then his stare turned into a cold hard glaze. 

"S-stop touching me, it's w-weird.. " Taehyung stuttered and shrunk back after looking into his eyes. They looked everything but normal. He expected to see brown eyes, but they were almost fully black showing no hint of brown at all. It looked terrifying.

"But I finally found you. " Ji Han said in fake sadness. Taehyung thought the sadness in his voice was real until he laughed, it sounded so evil. 

"J-J-Jeongg-" Taehyung began to scream hoping somehow his boyfriend could hear him in the room across the hall, but before Taehyung could get it all out Ji Han covered his mouth with his hand and angrily gripped his arm. Taehyung for sure knew he would have a bruise there later.