Year 3 - 43

Cassiopeia was in her dorm alone, packing the last of her things. 

"It's the Quidditch World cup this summer. Are you still coming?" Draco asked from behind her. She jumped and spun around to face him. "Sorry." He commented with a laugh. She rolled her eyed.

"Yeah I'm still coming." She told him. He smiled and brought her into a hug.

"Great." He replied with a smile. She smiled back and they leant in for a kiss. They were kissing for a moment when the door opened.

"Ewww. Ewww. No, no need to see that." Theodore joked as he walked into the room. The couple broke apart and delivered their friend a lopsided smile. In unison they both smirked to each other. "What are you planning? I don't like that look."

"What look?" Cassiopeia asked, while Draco grabbed two pillows.

"The smirk you two have when you've planned something." He replied.

"Oh, well. We haven't planned anything." Cassiopeia said.

"Good." Theodore said.

"Yet..." She added. And then in one movement she grabbed the pillow and Theodore was hit by two pillows- one from her one from Draco- and he was yelling in shock.

"What the hell? Guys. Stop. Guys." He tried, but the pair just kept hitting him. There was then another noise and a pillow came in contact with Cassiopeia's head. She turned to see Blaise standing there with a pillow in his hand.

"You're so dead." She replied, and then the pair started to fight. This distraction led Theodore being able to grab a pillow and whack Draco. There was a full-on pillow fight and in the end, there was only two champions. Cassiopeia and Theodore. Cassiopeia was sitting on Blaise, having pinned him to the floor. And Theodore had managed to steal Draco's pillow.

"We are the champions!" Cassiopeia and Theodore exclaimed together. The other two mumbled words of annoyance. "What was that?" Cassiopeia asked Draco.

"Nothing, Love, nothing." He replied. She smirked and threw a final pillow at him. Then proceeding to finish packing. The boys sat on the other beds in the dorm while she did a final check that she had everything. They were having a small chat while she finished. Once knew she had everything, she slammed her trunk shut with a slam and locked it.

"Done." She said. They smiled to her. "Let's go." She exclaimed, and together the group left the dorms. They walked down to the train station and climbed on the train. Saying farewell to Hogwarts for the third time.

-----***-----

And that's the end of book three!

Thanks for reading

-Zoe