Georenzo and Coldok: Two Defective Horde Clones

Hordak isn't the only clone of Horde Prime to be imperfect.

After a clone who will become Hordak  was sent on a suicide mission, Horde Prime try to find a replacement to take the role of general of his army. Two clones have been chosen as they almost work together which made them more dangerous, however the two were mutated due to their DNA template being exposed by Coridite as they are now too consider defective. Instead of killing themselves, they rebel against their brother but was defeated and push back as the leader have an army. The two clones wander in the Cosmos as they become dangerous criminals. After hearing about the death of Horde Prime, the two decided to take over the role of leader of a new and approve Galactic Horde Empire.

Coldok Coldok is a large Horde clone who possesses more muscle mass than normal clones, he have more rougher thick skin that made it look like scales, have more beast-like feet, and razor sharp teeth which made him more demonic in appearance

Coldok
Coldok is a large Horde clone who possesses more muscle mass than normal clones, he have more rougher thick skin that made it look like scales, have more beast-like feet, and razor sharp teeth which made him more demonic in appearance. He have great superhuman and excellent durability as he is able to almost match He-Man and She-Ra's strength and very skilled in many forms of magic as he able to change the weather, have limited telekinesis, breath fire, and revived the dead, he also have bat-like wings and drain his victim life force by biting them, he eat Ambrosia to make his body stable and perfect condition. Coldok is based on Hordak from the 2002 He-Man and The Masters of the Universe in appearance and personality, he is name after this Hordak's voice actor Colin Murdock. He hope to take the empire by himself and hopefully show Hordak Prime that he is not a defect, by any means necessary.

Georenzo Georenzo is a normal size Horde clone who have a similar appearance to Hordak except he have less armor, his face it also a mask due to his real face being a mess with scars from his fellow brother, showing lots of blue on his arms and le...

Georenzo
Georenzo is a normal size Horde clone who have a similar appearance to Hordak except he have less armor, his face it also a mask due to his real face being a mess with scars from his fellow brother, showing lots of blue on his arms and legs, and duck-like feel which made him look goofy. He is more intelligent and tech wiz as he modified his own body to become a cyborg, he is able to shapeshift his body but mostly his army into weapons, give him flights, etc, and can reattach his limbs if they're apart, he have a strange ability to talk to machine, his robotic parts is made of Photanium. Georenzo is based on Hordak from the Secret of the Sword and She-Ra: Princess of Power in appearance and personality, he is named after this series Hordak's voice actor the late George DiCenzo. He too want to show that he's not a defect but have always having question and having a crush on Shadow Weaver as his brother treat him like if he was Horde Prime, he now wish to be normal.