Madonna Pickles (Headcanon in my Cinos Saga)

During the hype of Sonic Frontiers and Tailstube, everyone go crazy about a pink hair girl who scene with many people from Sonic Unleashed but she was different, never appeared in actually game Unleashed, or even concept of the Unleashed. So I made my headcanon idea of what she is as we don't know except for Ian Flynn but he only give SmilyFace.

Madonna Pickles is the daughter of Professor Dillon Pickles who have been a G.U.N. agent for years and was a good friend with fellow G.U.N. Topaz Garnet until she was retired and become an adventure and explorer for many strange landscape on planet Earth. She heard alot about Sonic thank to father and he occasionally talk to Tails about the many lands and islands that he and Sonic visited during their past adventures against Eggman. She also have huge knowledge and curious about ancient or mysterious civilizations of Earth and even came from space. She met Cinos during the day that Mephiles manipulated him and triggered his dormant Dark Gaia powers. When aliens become truly known in the public after the Axiom crew protect the world from Malware and his Negative 10, new becomes more intrigue and what to know about their lifestyle. She help the Resistance and G.U.N. with savings many human, Mobian, and aliens civilian during the Eggman Wars and help in the Restoration. When Cinos merge many universes during the Convergence and after defeating Vortech, now she started a new adventures of other part of worlds and meet new people.

Madonna Pickles named come from a scrapped female human character named Madonna who was Sonic' love interest but her history and job more based on the Archie version of the character. I merge the pink hair woman and Madonna Garnet (I removed her last name a deep gave it to Topaz as it more fit to her). I decided to make her related to Professor Pickles as I like the character and it too bad he not in many games and plus he was there in Tailstube via pictures of many humans. She deeply enjoy cucumbers but like her father, enjoy listening to music on her adventures, and not afraid of dangerous as he studied various fighting style in case she was attacked by animals, people, and even Badniks.

Inspiration of my version of this characters are Lara Croft from Tom Raiders, Jesse from Toy Story films, Captain Amalia from Treasure Planet, element of Daphne from the live-action Scooby-Doo movies and Red from the Woodwinked films, Tracer from Overwatch, Ray Skywalker from Star Wars, Fiona from Shrek, Lola Bunny from Space Jam, Neytiri from the Avatar films, Samus Aran from Metroid, Arcee from Transformers: Prime, Sarah Conners from Terminator 2: Judgement Day, Chun-Li from Street Fighters, Cassie Cage from Mortal Kombat, Black Widow from the MCU, and Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

This is my version of the Pink Hair Woman story and history, it not canon to the actually video game series this this is just fanfiction but if you like the idea, then okay.