My version of Godzilla vs. Kong

The battle between Godzilla (G:TS) from the Tristar Godzilla universe a

The battle between Godzilla (G:TS) from the Tristar Godzilla universe a.k.a my Tristar MonsterVerse (Universe 5-20-98) and Kong from the King of the Apes universe (Universe 4-15-16). Gleeber and Lunk are the main antagonist from PlayStation Move Heroes which in integrate my Sonic Expanded Universe, only those two characters.

Gleeber and Lunk, a pair of alien directors and producers from Planet X who are a laughing stock due to their bad movies being a failure and not paying for their cast, crew, etc and archenemies of Blarney T. Hokestar but thing changes when they heard rumored about the infamous Cinos and his travels between different universes. They hope to make a movie about the journey of Cinos but later got interested in the two being called Godzilla and Kong. Now interested in a monster movie, they decided to film both of the universes with them as Cinos as the lead character but they deeply hated the human, they want a fight between these giants. The dangerous duo taken them to their home planet in a battle area which change environments but also held many people hostage, which includes Godzilla's adopted father Nick Patopoulos and Kong's adopted brother Lucas Remy, now the two giants have no choice to fight for the people of Planet X to watch this movie before it's theatrical release. Now it up to Cinos, the half human-kaiju kod Boy, and the deaf Iwi girl Gia to stop this dangerous movie to happen or both monsters will definitely be fame along with the many people from both universes.

I know these two are not the right size for fighting each other but aliens can either grow Kong or shrink Godzilla to make things fair and more interesting for their blockbuster movie.