Cinos Next Generation

The Cinos Next Generation era is a what if continuation of the Cinos Saga which taken place 16 years after with the Convergence, the year is now 2040. Cinos who is now 37 and his 7 daughters Moona, Darkia, Glutta, Mysteria, Diabla, Cania, and Matta are all now 17 years old now lived a normal life. However, the number threat on Planet Earth is the dangerous Ultron Sigma and his version of the New Machine Empire (inspired Evox's plan) as he and the fellow robots, cyborgs, and a.i. continue their dream of wiping out organic life so will the home for the machine.

Although it was you idea, my sister @DatKaijuFan used my concept for making fan kids of her favorite our favorite ships as its kinda of co-operation. However as usually, we do things extremely different from each other.

My version mostly focus on the adventure side as my story ideas are always about adventures since is primarily based on Sonic The Hedgehog, Cinos and his 7 daughter focus on there fight with the dangerous Ultron Sigma who is powered by the Paradox Prism along with protecting their family from the villains many allies. I also like the reunited with the many canon characters who are now older and have new lifes, but I barely or don't create fankids that often except if it's Cinos

My sister mostly due slice of life and personal issue-related themes which is mostly focus on the fankids/OCs she created herself as they have their own struggle within their life which is depends of the characters the parents are as she technically don't really focus on the threat of Ultron Sigma, most on their characters sexuality, problem with family, trauma, and others which is more akin to 90s and 2000s Sitcoms which focus as kids and teenagers.

There are other stuff which maybe very inconsistent which is due to the fact me and my sibling have creative differences for our style of writing and handle the canon characters extremely very differently, we are not really in sync as I did things first then my sister do it next with her own twist. Another things is that my version primarily focus on Cinos and his daughters as the main vharcters which I owned and created meanwhile my sibling version owned many fankids she created which are also the focus on, especially those with family issues. We both do things differently but we respect our opinions since both version are not canon to one another as I called my the Cinos Next Generation while my siblings called it Next Generation.

To me, the idea of Cinos Next Generation is similar to Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Heroes.