The Skywalker Family Part 1

An AU which Anakin Skywalker never turn to the Dark Side to become Darth Vader, Order 66 never happen, and it revealed that Palpatine is Dark Sidious

An AU which Anakin Skywalker never turn to the Dark Side to become Darth Vader, Order 66 never happen, and it revealed that Palpatine is Dark Sidious. The Jedi Council also know about Anakin and Padma relationship (as it was obvious) but was shocked about her being pregnant with twins, Anakin is still in the Jedi Council due to Sidious wanting him to joined the Dark Side. Ahsoka also return to the Jedi Order as they learn their lesson and now due what Qui-Gon Jinn do with the force. Since event of Order 66 and Anakin become Darth Vader never happened, Luke and Leia stay with their family.

Anakin & Padma - The Father and Mother obviously.

Ahsoka - Funnily as Aunt who more fun that the parents.

Obi-Wan - Since he's like a brother to Anakin, and an uncle or maybe calling him gruncle (Grand uncle), a reference to Gravity Falls.

Jar Jar - An clumsy and funny uncle sorta like Sid from the Ice Age franchise.

Captain Rex - An uncle who keep saying he's just a captain, not an uncle, which is based on what Felix from Spy Kids say as he repeatedly say he not the kids' uncle but accept it.

Qui-Gon - The wise ghostly grandpa.