The Cinos Saga (New Canon)

Here is a new canon of my Cinos Saga as I retcon the Cinos Aftermath as originally Cinos is with his girlfriend Laura Kinney which I now called the Cinaura Aftermath AU. This new Aftermath which Cinos is married with 5 wives, have 5 daughters, and a huge adopted family.

Cinos Adventures series : Act 1Taken place after Sonic Lost, Eggman have discovered a gemstone called the Paradox Prism which he secretly used it for many scheme within other universes which led to the creation of Cinos The Werehog

Taken place after Sonic Lost, Eggman have discovered a gemstone called the Paradox Prism which he secretly used it for many scheme within other universes which led to the creation of Cinos The Werehog. It focus on Cinos journey as he was created in the TMNT 2012 universe as the 2nd E-Cryptid Eggman made who turn on his creator which led to many other adventures to several other universes like the Sonic Boom, Monster Inc, Mixels, Ninjago, Legend of Chima, Kung Fu Panda, Transformers Aligned continuity, and hints of How To Train Your Dragon. During these adventures, Cinos meet allies, friends, and enemies from Sonic' world, other planets, other dimensions, and even universes along with new E-Cryptids who were created after Cinos as Eggman continued to make them. Cinos form a team named the Savage Ravages with him, Buck (Ice Age), Stitch (Lilo & Stitch), Rufus (Kim Possible), Toothless (HTTYD), and Sticks (Sonic Boom) which is his 2nd and longtime girl, Blaze was his first girlfriend but later moved on as she now with Silver and face two of his dangerous enemy which are Malware, an evil Mechamorph who indirect help with the creation of Cinos and his worst nightmare Mephile The Dark, an entity who arrived after the event of Sonic Generation and used Cinos to trigger his dormant Dark Gaia powers which scared him his for life as he forever hate & fear Mephiles. All these events happening with 2 years in Sonic's world which led to my event of Sonic Forces as things remain the same except many allies help out but Eggman also created Okami, the purpose last E-Cryptid, his new allies from adventures, and even alternate Eggmen a.k.a. The Chaos Counsel thank to the Phantom Ruby but another thing that Cinos brought Maria back from the dead which made Shadow return to his kinda-old self. After the Eggman War, Sonic and others goes on more crazy adventures like races with a tanuki & finding an ancient island, new threats rise after Eggman defeated, a discovery of new island of old Badniks, Amy help the Resistance to restore the worst with some many new helps, Maria starting a new life with Shadow and Omega, and facing the Chaos Counsel but for Cinos' side that he a fallout with Sticks which led to Cinos find love again like Merlina & Shahra who lost there world, Audrey the ink creature who continue to stop the Gents Company, went on onetime date with Zeena, and even a video game girl named Monika who live in a creepypasta game but Cinos went on more crazy adventures when he destroy and ate the Paradox Prism which caused him to split into multiple versions of himself as he going an a wild ride which also affect his allies and enemies very differently in each universes.
Special notes: The Sonic Universe is the video game but I incorporate Sonic X, IDW's Sonic The Hedgehog, and Sonic Prime while I also incorporates characters and stories Ben 10, Ice Age, Power Rangers, Lilo & Stitch, Disney's Gargoyles, Jackie Chan Adventures, Minions, Rabbids, Lend Before Time, Planet of the Apes reboot films, Monster Inc as the human side, Generator Rex, Alien vs. Predator, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball, etc which I dubbed the Sonic Expanded Universe. Also while Sonic characters age 2 years, Cinos is 18 due to spend 16 years on a planet of Prehistoric creature which time move faster than on Earth until Cinos return to blue planet then age normal. Also that the How To Train Your Dragon universe was accidental was erased by the Contumelia but gladly the human characters and the Light Fury Luna were saved by the them.