Varania, Queen of Komodax

Varania is the queen of Komodax, mother of Lacerta (Murakami), and bride of King Monotor. She was once a dancer during his young adult years as she was raised in a nomadic circus which was cancelled, she and the young princes fall for her but only have eyes on Monotor, leaving Gila to be more jealous and anger toward his brother.

The name Varania from the genus name Varan which are monitor lizards. Varania is the queen for a reason due to his kindness to others and his beautiful appeared which why she was a dancer. She have pink feather-like scales which the tail she used is similar to a fan by a geisha, his blue and silver scales also made her a unique and appear very feminine. Like most female Draconites, she is way larger then males. Her breath is called Mother Nature breath which allows her restore plants back to their beautiful states and help out crops when they didn't completely grown but she only do it to emerge. The eye like markings under her wings are meant to mesmerized anyone she dance to like butterfly and peacocks.

Varania is a very caring mother to his child Lacerta, a supported wife to Monotor, and great queen to her subject. After the death of Monotor and Lacerta's departure, she refused to marry to Gila and never following his order as she loyal and don't want wars of other aliens species like the Tetramands, Incurseans, Fulmini, Chimeran, etc.