Cinos Aftermath Update

The Cinos Aftermath have been mostly been updated many times which kinda inspired by the late Akira Toriyama who improvised with his stories and characters.

My original idea that Cinos is being paired with Laura Kinney in the Cinos Aftermath while Cinos met Mei in the universe of the Godzilla TriStar universe. I late retcon this idea as the Cinaura Aftermath AU which is now non-canon, I plan for making the CinMei Aftermath AU to be canon as Cinos visited and met her in the Pacific Rim universe but I developed a likeness of Cinos being with Sasha from Attack on Titan, Daki from Demon Slayer, Soriya from Totem's Realm, and Evil Android 21 which Cinos renamed Evan from Dragon Ball. Originally, Cinos wished Eva back from the dead apart a year within my original Cinaura time which means he cheated on Laura but in my new canon, Cinos revived Eva after Vomi, the good Android 21 broke up with him due to not handling another breakup. When meant Mei in the Pacific Rim universe, I incorporate my old ideas like adding elements of the MonsterVerse, Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera, and Ultraman (King Kong and Ultraman were separated universes in my Cinaura AU which I changed). I also included one or few character from a series to live with Cinos like Winter from Planet of the Apes (which happen before Cinos Isekai), Cyrax from Mortal Kombat, my version of Baron Draxum from TMNT 2012, Sentinel COTA-94 nicknamed Arnold from Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow, Rex, Clone Force 99, and others from Star Wars (but they later move into the Mega Man universe, the one from Mega Man Maverick Hunter X), Robo Knight & Rico The Robot from Power Rangers (which happen before Cinos Isekai), and Killer Croc from the DC Animated Movie Universe. I kept the idea of Dinobot from Beast Wars and Armored Armadillo from Mega Man to live with Cinos but I later add in Tigerfalcon, formerly called Tigerhawk II and also Shear from Dinosaur King as I paired her with Dinobot. Later I would incorporate characters from FNAF as Cinos met Gregory and Glamrock Freddy before the Cinos Isekai which I also put in the rest like Roxy, Glamrock Chica, Monty who were all repaired by Evox, Glamrock Bonnie, meet Jen Emily and a animatronic doll of Charlie nickname Lottoe, then later a revived Vanessa Monroe. I also add in Android 13, 14, & 15 to be adopted sons from Eva as she felt lonely and also Doma & Akaza as one is basically a dad to Daki and Gyutaro while the other is tragic since I felt bad for him.

An AU idea which I canonized is my Cinos Saga is the Convergence which is caused by Cinos as I originally thought the idea that Cinos stop the Neo Genesis Wave which he stop. I later make the idea that it was too late but Cinos with the sacrifice of Shane's spirit change the Super Genesis Wave from restarting the multiverse from Convergence with many other universes into one which is deeply inspired by Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite and making Ultron Sigma the next major villain in my ideal Cinos Next Generation.

Once again, I retcon an idea from an AU idea which including the cast of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss characters as part of Cinos' large blended family as Loona and Emily to be part of Cinos' wives along with adding Cania and Matta to be sisters. Many of the villains and neutral characters were unintentionally brought into Cinos' universe as recurring antagonists. I originally thought that the Paradox Prism have destroyed the Hellaverse but this is totally false as the Hellaverse is in a phantom-like state kinda similar in Sonic Prime as the citizens of Heaven, Hell, and Earth are still active but trapped. Once the Convergence happen, part of the Hellaverse survive along with the citizens too. I also like the idea that Cinos have been nerfed and no longer as powerful as he was due a variant travels in the Pacific Rim universe as he used the Chaos Emeralds while another variant was in the Hellaverse as he of overloaded with Prism Energy due to actually having 2 Cinos varients. I did this to make things hard for Cinos as he want to depower him and make it difficult for Cinos to defeat his enemies. I deeply got inspired by Dragon Ball GT which they turn Goku into a kid as he was too powerful. This along with Cinos huge drive to defeat his enemies more determine, reckless, more vicious and violence, and more protective with his family as he his main goal of killing Infinite to avenge his father Shane remain the same but more tenacious and impatient about waiting to kill the jackal. However after the Convergence happened, the cast return home as Heaven and Hell are merge to the amalgamated Earth with the exception Loona and Emily due to being married to Cinos but also explore this new world.