Ben 10 Headcanon things I made Part 1

Headcanon character names
Here are some Ben 10 character who are unnamed in the series that I named in my version in the Sonic Expanded Universe.

Troy: Azmuth's Dad
Azmuth's dad is a Galvan who first appeared in Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens as he was called Retaliator. My version of Azmuth's dad is named Troy, named after his voice actor Troy Baker who voice his true Galvan self, I used Retaliator as the name of the Mechamorph Armored. The role is switched that he transform into Way Bad instead of Azmuth.

Murakami: Dragon
The character only known as Dragon only appeared in the Alien Force episode Be-Knighted. My version of Dragon is named Murakami, named after Glen Murakami who made the concept art of Dragon. My version is a princess who lost his father in his home planet who was killed by his uncle then lost his wife and children on Earth by the Forever Knights, he is a combination of Simba from the Lion King and Manny from Ice Age.

Michard; Highbreed Commander
The Highbreed Commander first appeared in the two-parter Alien Force episode War of the World and is the main villain of the Alien Force game. My version is named Michard, a combination of his voice actor Kevin Michael Richardson's middle and last name with the suffix -son. My version hated Rein as being Supreme leader of the Highbreed and allow their kind to co-exist and not destroy other aliensl

Ramzez: Mummy
The Mummy first appeared in the Ben 10 episode Under Wraps and return in the two-parter Season 3 finale. My version is name Ramzez, after an Egyptian pharoah from the Bible in Book of Exodus and adopted brother of Moses. My version is the leader and "king" of his people, he is based on his inspiration from the movie The Prince of Egypt and the character Kahmunrah from Night at the Museum.

Talobot: Yenaldooshi
The Werewolf first appeared in the Ben 10 episode Benwolf and return in the two-parter Season 3 finale. My version is named Talobot, after the fictional character Lawrence Talbot from the old 1941 film The Wolf Man. He is based on King from Alpha & Omega and Steele from Balto.

Way Bad: Evil Way Big
The Evil Way Big first appeared as the main antagonist of Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens and another version in Ben 10 Ultimate Aliens: Cosmic Destruction. My version is called Way Bad, after the mutated To'kustar from Ben 10 Omniverse. My version is actually Azmuth's dad in a form of a To'kustar and founding member of the Negative 10