Mother of the Ghidorahs: Gidrah

(Image owned by it respected owner)

Although technical genderless due to made be made of pure energy, many aliens including the Exifs see The Planet Leader Gidrah as a female due to "her" producing youngs in the form of Ghidorahs.

"She" have the appearance of a three head dragon but she able change her body to suit in the world where she been summon, she took the form of a human with a golden dress and hooded cape.

She extremely care for her childrens with the exception of King Ghidorah (Ichi, Ni, & Kevin) as they were flawed when they born and Ghidorah (now Emperor Ghidorah) as become a Guardian of Earth with the Devine Moths. She have a huge fascination with the archbishop Metphies as he more than worship her but in love with her which she complete accept.

She have a huge hatred for the Devine Moths as they the planet she was meant to devour which is why she summon her childrens  from Cretaceous/ Grand King Ghidorah to Desghidorah to Monster X/ Keizer Ghidorah.

Although she hated the flawed King Ghidorah, she hope to get grandchildren as they might by more dangerous if they had training.

Relationship of Gidrah
Metphies - Mate/ Husband
Grand Ghidorah, Desghidorah, Keizer Ghidorah, King Ghidorah (Ichi, Ni, and Kevin), & Emperor Ghidorah - Sons
Gigabolt Man-O-War - Son-in-law
Yu Takeyama and Illa Amitola - Daughter-in-laws