Earth Union Alliance

The Earth Union Alliance is name a co-operation organization which brings to getting many special forces, secret societies, tribes from island, etc as they agree to protect planet Earth from dangerous forces like extraterrestrials, supernaturals, being from other dimensions, etc.

Commander Abraham Tower
The current commander of the Guardian Units of Nations or G.U.N. He was deeply close to Maria Robotnik when he was kid and have a huge hatred towards Shadow as he blamed him for her death and rest of the crew of the Space Colony ARK for 50 years until he let go when the Black Arms invaded planet Earth as he continued to help Sonic and his friends against Eggman. Now he witness more of the world change thank to Eggman and Condos which led him to gather help from deep secrets, he was also very happy when Maria return thank to Cinos.

Magister Maxwell "Max" Tennyson
The Magister of Earth and a legendary Plumber of the Milky way Galaxy. Originally an air force pilot, he later became a Plumber when he saved his future wife Verdona with the help of Magister Labrid which led Max and most of his family to be involved in aliens, he kept this a secret to his grandchildren as they're not ready. He continued his duty as a Plumber and the trusted ally of Azmuth as he's worthy to used the Omnitrix.

Solomon "Doc" and Drew Saturday
The married couple and both are members of the Secret Scientist. They are a family of cryptozoologists who are the foremost experts on many cryptids as they make sure to study and protect them in hope the public have no knowledge of these creatures, they also have adventures with their son, a komodo dragon, a pterodactyl, a gorilla-cat, and Drew's brother. Although they don't job, they fight the revived Vargost when Animo revived him and continue his goal.

James Patrick "Sully" Sullivan
The former top scarer and the current C.E.O. of the energy-producing factory Monsters, Incorporated. Once an immature and party dude at college, he slowly change thank to Mike Wazowski as they try to be scariers but we're expelled, they eventually work at M.I. as they take times as he eventually became the top scared which led him to meet 10 years later Boo and change M.I. ways. He continued his job and help Tylor Tuskmon with his problem when he arrived in M.I.

Caesar
The leader of the Ape Colony and a high evolved chimpanzee. Born in Gen-Sys with ALZ-112, Caesar was raised by a kind human until he was taken to an shelter which led to him used ALZ-113 to increase the other apes intelligence, escape and help other apes from Gen-Sys and a near zoo which led them to head to the Redwoods Forest as they're new home. He and his large family of apes eventually used a large ship to head into the ocean which they found an land to live peaceful away from humans and wars.

Goliath
The former leader of the Wyvern Clan after Hudson and the current leader of the Manhattan Clan. After betrayed by his friend and his remaining clan were turned to stones, they were awake the next 1000 years in New York as the clan defend their new home from many threats with the help of Elisa which includes the dangerous Quarrymen. For years even though they were exposed, he and his clan continued to protect New York as many other clan deeply support them with even some humans too.

Captain Augustus Black
The head and leader of Section 13 and honorary member of the J-Team. He worked with his old friend Jackie Chan, his family, and his allies to stop the Dark Hands led by Valmont and many supernaturals threats led by Shendu, Daolon Wong, Tarakudo, and Drago from gathering objects like Talismans, Demon Gates, Zodiac Spirits, Oni Masks, and Demon Chi. Although he is no longer actually with 13 and he's with 14, he still help Jade with her role as the new leader and protect magic weapons and artifacts.

Grand Councilwoman
The leader and supreme ruler of the United Galactic Federation and the boss of Captain Gantu. She met Cobra Bubble during the Roswell Incident, years later she judge both Jumba as he was arrested & Stitch to be exiled but shorted thank to Aqua, she also original to destroy the remaining over 600 Experiments and gave them chances in life on Earth. Although she trust Stitch, Jumba, and the experiments, she still concern and trusted Captain Gantu and Officer Reuben to watch them planet Earth.