Dragon Ball Headcanon and Rework [RIP Akira Toriyama]

Akira Toriyama sadly pass away, a man infamous for his work on Dragon Ball and Dr. Slump. He is basically the equivalent of Stan Lee and George Lucas. He created many beloved characters from heroes to villains, manga to movies, and even video games. He will be deeply missed by the Dragon Ball community. Dragon Ball is one of the many inspiration for my Cinos Saga along with my OC Cinos have element of Goku like have no formal education, enjoy eating food, and fondness of fighting. I like Dragon Ball, the original Funimation Dragon Ball, the Ocean Dub Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z Kai, the Dragon Ball movies (mostly the last 4), Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball games, and Dragon Ball Abridged

My first exposure of Dragon Ball is watching Wrath of the Dragon, my first DB games are the demo of Raging Blast 1 & 2 on PS3, I also play little of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on PS2, I currently have Kakarot on Xbox One which is my favorite game, I first watch the anime of DBZ Kai on Toonzai/ Vortex (yep, I watch the censored on with Blue Popo) and some on Nicktoon when it was airing. Then I later discovered about the DBZ Abridged and it hilarious, I respect their decision of not doing Buu Saga and Bojack Unbound due to burnout, must be very hard to do it.

Most of the Dragon Ball movies and specials are not canon to the anime due to strange circumstances and make no sense. The most important aspect are the villains who are really based on preview villains from the actual anime. I mostly talk about the movies under Dragon Ball Z as I have little knowledge about the OG Dragon Ball movies (mostly Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle as the Curse of the Blood Rubies, Mystical Adventure, and The Path of Power retelling of the manga and take place in a parallel timeline). Another aspect of Dragon Ball are the filler episodes which people either love or hated, my personal favorite is the Other World Tournament episodes due to featuring Pikkon.

Dragon Ball GT is extremely complicated as it questionable if the series is canon due the latest Z movies, the Super anime, and the Super movies. The only movies which are canon is Battle of Gods, Resurrection F, Broly, and Super Heroes. I kinda feel the Battle of Gods and Resurrection F movies is canon to original Dragon Ball Z anime (not the Saban, the Funimation) and DB Super is canon to Dragon Ball Z Kai but it just a concept idea. The special The Return of Son Goku and Friends! is also canon, many people don't about this one. Toriyama have great work and I deeply respect his ideas and decision. He made Broly and Bardock more better character than their Z counterparts.  You will be missed Toriyama.

Semi-Canon/ Headcanon

Garlic Jr
Similar events of Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone happen before the events of The Saiyan Saga, the only change is removing Krillin and that Garlic Jr remain stuck as he never return (no Garlic Jr filler). Garlic Jr's character and personality remain the same. In my version of FighterZ, he escaped from the Dead Zone

Dr. Wheelo
Similar events of Dragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest happen within the Android Saga (during the years of training), the only change that Goku now have Super Saiyan and Piccolo is fused to Nail as Gohan & Krillin already have power ups, Vegeta was training alone and off planet. Dr. Wheelo's character and personality remain the same but he was secretly working with Dr. Gero, he didn't alert him about Super Saiyan. In my version of FighterZ, he was revived and help Android 21 and Towa until they were stop he made an alliance with his old friend Dr. Gero to help him defeat Goku and his friends.

Turles
Similar events of Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might happen within the Android Saga (during the years of training), the only change the Z Fighters reunited from their training and stop them along with Goku having Super Saiyan and Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillin have power boost along with Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha have training at King Kai as they're slightly stronger. Turles' character and personality remain the same. In my version of FighterZ, he was revived and help Android 21 and Towa then temporary join Frieza then later stay on Earth as he fell in love with Tights.