Next Generation Titans

These are Titans that Cinos was able to save and recovered from Apex Cybernetics with the help of Ishiro Serizawa as he sneak them many eggs and cryo-pods into his pouch. Cinos was originally gonna take these back to the Hollow Earth with Godzilla and his giant mother Gojira Earth as he promised Serizawa before he was killed by Walter Simmons. Sadly Cinos he broke his promise to Serizawa as he used the Annihilarrgh to erased the Pacific Rim universe due Apex Cybernetics' Mechagodzilla try to attack Cinos' friends (future family) as he was deeply weakness from the Hollow Earth energy then used the Chaos Emeralds to go Super as he restored Brina Travis from the influence of the Sisters of the Kaiju and later fight lots of Kaijus, Jaegers, and other Mechas that Mechagodzilla control as he fight many Titans including Godzilla and Kong. After taking care of Brina Travis, Cinos hid the eggs and pods in a dark room as a Servum will do it duty to take care of them while Cinos himself will go to a week healing hibernation-like state. Now as they grow older and at full size, they continue their goal of protecting the Earth even though it's not their home as they are aware their in Sonic's universe.

Goji
A Titanus Gojira, the same species of Godzilla who was last egg produce by Gojira Earth which means he's Godzilla's little brother who bonded with Haruo Sakaki. He is basically my version of Heisei's Baby Godzilla from Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla 2 but once grown up he have MireGoji appearance from Godzilla 2000 (as that is my favorite design, love the Pipework Godzilla trilogy, and is a reference to the misconception of Godzilla Jr. becomes MireGoji)

Angilas
A Titanus Angira, the same species of Anguirus who is last surviving egg of that individual. When he grows up, he have Final Wars appearance of Anguirus.

Kiko
A Titanus Kong, the same species King Kong and a distance cousin of his found frozen by Apex Cybernetics as they hope to revived him with Kong's blood but also Jia's blood, he get close to her as they act like siblings. He is basically my version of Kong from Kong: King of the Apes.

Leo
A Titanus Mosura, a Divine Moth who is a son of one of many sisters of the Divine Moths who egg deeply shrink to protect and hide it and become very close to Maina. He is basically my version of Mothra Leo from Rebirth of Mothra trilogy.

Rado
A Titanus Rodan, the same species and son of Rodan hidden in his volcano, he becomes close to Ren Serizawa and also act like an adopted brother to Goji. He is basically my version of the Heisei Rodan but physical possesses Fire Rodan colors and weapons.

Giant Claw
A Titanus Ebirah, one of many of Ebirah's children that were taken, only one recover. When grown up, he have the Final Wars appearance of Ebirah

Gimantis
A Titanus Kamacuras, one of many of Kamacuras's children that were taken, only one recover. As a baby, she is basically a Giant Preying Mantis from Son of Godzilla then later grow up as she have the Final Wars appearance of Kamacuras

Spiga
A Titanus Kumonga, one of many of Kumonga's children that were taken, only one recover. When grown up, she have the Final Wars appearance of Kumonga.

Wenda
A Titanus Manda, she is the sole birth son of Manda that was in a pod full of water. When grow up, she have the Final Wars appearance of Manda.

Gorogorogoro-chan
A Titanus Goro, the of many childrens of Gorosaurus that were taken. When grown up, he have the design and coloration of Gorosaurus from King Kong Escape.

Red
A Titanus Baragora, the same species as Baragon who is last surviving egg of that individual. When grown up, she have the Millennium design Baragon from Godzilla, Mothra, & King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack.

Obake
A Titanus Varadaki, the same species as Varan who is last surviving egg of that individual. When grown up, he possesses the Varan design from Godzilla: Unleashed Wii version