Neo Robot Masters

The Neo Robot Masters are special Reploids created by both Sigma and Eggman with the help of a mysterious to be superior than the older Robot Masters as he gave them blueprints, they very similar Mega Man X who is a successor to the original outdated Mega Man. He also told them the one based on Skull Man, do give it life before he arrived. The benefactor gave them Greek alphabet in honor of Sigma as an inspiration. These Robot Masters are X version of the Fully Charge robots with a new backstory. This benefactor seem very similar to Sigma, like he felt like he met him before but very unsure.

Fire Man Alpha The first to be created and successor to the original DLN 007 Fire Man from Mega Man/ Powered Up

Fire Man Alpha
The first to be created and successor to the original DLN 007 Fire Man from Mega Man/ Powered Up. He possess a fiery short temper as he gets angry easily which his rage cause to blindly attack and very hard to calm him down, he can't even calm him self with yoga & anger management.

Drill Man Beta
The second to be created and successor to the original DCN 027 Drill Man from Mega Man 4. He always dreamed of being a musician and want to play any instruments but can't due to his drill arms, if he try then he'll feel embarrassed about his crushed dreams.

Wave Man Gamma
The third to be created and successor to the original DWN 034 Wave Man from Mega Man 5. Extremely emotional and deeply want a friend or a pet, as he would name it and clean it but if don't, then he'll either become furious or cry which cause a flood.

Ice Man Delta
The fourth to be created and successor to the original DLN 005 Ice Man from Mega Man/ Powered Up. Although good heart, he have a hard times to see right or wrong and don't know what is a Cromer or not, he's easily angered and take things literally.

Air Man Epsilon
The fifth to be created and successor to the original DWN 010 Air Man from Mega Man 2. Extremely egotistical, he see himself as the best of them as he enjoy showing off and will prove he's superior, he hate to be upstaged or humiliated by others.

Guts Man Zeta
The sixth to be created and successor to the original DLN 004 Guts Man from Mega Man/ Powered Up. Gluttonous, he enjoys eat organic or inorganic matter he enjoys using brute force, puns involved eating, and very boisterous, he's also self-loathing.

Elec Man Eta
The seventh to be created and successor to the original DLN 008 Elec Man from Mega Man/ Powered Up. Extremely talkative and hyperactive, he have an affinity for speed as he have deep pride for it and crave electricity, he also very manipulative

Wood Man Theta
The eighth to be created and successor to the original DWN 016 Wood Man from Mega Man 2. A ninja-like energetic warrior but have the mentality of a war veteran, he the most dangerous thank to his paranoia but deeply enjoy solitude of nature and even name plants, trees, & rocks. 

Junk Man Iota
The ninth to be created and successor to the original DWN 030 Junk Man from Mega Man 7. Extremely childish and instant follow orders, he act more of guard dog or an attack dog but have only limited speech, he see garbage and recycle interesting.

Cut Man Kappa
The tenth to be created and successor to the original DLN 003 Cut Man from Mega Man/ Powered Up. Perfection is all he care for through and through, this perfectionist will be easily angered if someone mess up his art, he's very protected with it and hate imperfection, he like bonzai trees,

Skull Man Lambda/ Dr. Albert Wily
The last to be created and successor to the original DCN 032 Skull Man from Mega Man 4. Originally have no soul, the benefactor took the body which turned out to be the Dr. Wily possessed Guardroid (who survived from the body of Serges & Isoc)  who now severed as the leader of the Neo Robot Masters. Also unlike the rest, this body made with New Gen Reploid technology and have data the many past Robot Masters along with the Metal Gear System. Wily, now reborn, continue his goal of world domination but also destroy X and get Zero to join him. I choose Skull Man because I didn't read the Boom comic of Fully Charge but change the characters as Wily have connections to skulls.