Cinos X-over Aftermath AU

The Cinos X-over Aftermath AU are special sub-series which was originally an AU features characters from The Owl House and Amphibia isekai-ed within Cinos' home universe a.k.a. the Sonic Expanded Universe (take place in the Sonic game series) as they meet Sulley and Mike due to having inspired by my sibling DatKaijuFan24.

She original thought an idea of Luz and The Calamity Trio being taken into the monster by Randall to collect negative emotions from children from many other universes (which is a idea of my from Cinos Aftermath), the girls was taken before they went on their own adventure in the Boiling Isle and Amphibia, they never happened, she did this as she like the idea of Sulley being a monster dad to the girls. However, she scrapped the idea as she like it better if the girls meet Sulley and Mike after they experience their adventures and also add in Sasha' half-sister Molly-Jo to and make her the baby of the girls. She really enjoyed the idea of Sulley being a new father a.k.a. monster dad to the girls. My version of her idea, I wanna to make Sulley into more of a guardian/ protector to the girls as to me he's kinda too old to be a father (well to me) as Sulley is now almost 50 year old as my story take place in 2023 (he was 28 in Monsters Inc which take place in 2001 and was 18 in Monsters University which take place in 1991 and that I also includes Adorable Snowman (formerly Abominable).

The Monster Inc world timeline which includes Monsters University, Scream Team [a game], Monsters Inc, Monsters at Work (Season 1 as Season 2 is not been released), Laugh Factory [comic, minor changes to fit the events of Monsters at Work and no Sid as my version have no actual Toy Story characters], and  Scream Arena [another game]. I originally have the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 happen in the Monstropolis but I now decided not to due to continuity issue as KH3 Monstropolis have the slogan "We scare because we care" [it take after the movie] meanwhile Monsters at Work "It's Laughter We're After" [The show is taken place within the gap of the movie], so I decided that Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Vanitas met variant/ alternate universe version of Sulley, Mike, Randall, and Boo; although the main universe Monster Inc characters never met the KH characters, they see it as a dream and kinda feel familiar with them, Randall got the idea of gathering negative emotions from the dream he had of meeting this boy as it felt real and effective [Based on Dr. Strange I  The Multiverse of Madness], kinda like The Big Hero 6.

The events of Lost in Scaradise well, I like the idea and would have been a good movie but I don't see the ploy fit within this new Monster Inc timeline sadly as it don't make sense and kinda wonky to me. My version of the events of Lost in Scaradise happen 5 year after Monster Inc and some of the elements happen like Mike marrying Celia, Boo is not home as Mike and Sully find here, found an isle called Scaradise in the Bermuda Triangle, and found Boo as she help them return home which is the last time they see as Boo slowly getting older and will no longer believe in monsters. Within the past years between 2006 and late 2010s/ Early 2020s, Sulley continue to keep the company, Mike remain the #1 Jokesters and still with Celia, Randall and Waternoose remain in prison and tight security for the few times they escape, Oozma Kappa and Tyler continue being top Jokesters, Johnny continue being CEO of Fear Co as he still have a rivalry with Sulley but have to respect him as it just business, and Adorable continue to sell Snow cones.

The cast of The Owl House and Amphibia have been their respective series but in this AU, Cinos have never these characters during his Isekai adventures as he only met the Gravity Fall characters. They are from a year after their show ended but before the timeskip in their respective endings to they are still teenagers and young as they meet and befriend Sulley and Mike, mostly Sulley, I called this the the Cinos AxTOH Aftermath AU as they  However I deeply change and evolved this AU by including cast from my many of my favorite animes which are Demon Slayers, Nanbaka, One-Punch Man, Spy × Family, and School Babysitters and the video game Genshin Impact (I never played the game, I just watch cutscenes, trailers, and read about the characters and food, sorry).

I would later created "Special Editions" which includes more characters from a franchise or based on a crossover. Many of this happen during my version of the Metal Virus Saga orchestrated by the Chaos Council who drain the Paradox Prism out of Cinos the Werehog which unintentionally brings these characters here but can't go back home (this inspired by Ultimate Spiderman episode Miles From Home as Miles Morales is unable to return home).