The Chaos Counsel

The Chaos Counsel were originally a group of 5 alternate Eggman who ruled over New Yoke City back in their home universe (it's currently unknown if all 5 of them are native in that one dystopian world or one of them [likely Mr. Dr. Eggman] is from that dystopian wolrd while the other 4 are from other worlds) as they used the Paradox Prism to control their city. Unknown to the 5, Eggman from the main universe (a.k.a. Sonic Videogame/ Sonic Expanded Universe) have used his world Paradox Prism to travel to other universes like TMNT, Transformers Aligned continuity, etc which got the Chaos Counsel attentions and hope to recruit him. They try to find him but it was Eggman who brought them here by the strange power of Phantom Ruby which led to the Eggman Wars. Now they become enemies of Dr. Eggman, Sonic The Hedgehog, and my OC Cinos The Werehog.

Originally Members
Mr. Dr. Eggman
An alternate version of Eggman who is more similar to the main Eggman except for the wears goggles, a different out, and have a toupee, he's serve as the leader (he likely originated from same of Nine, Rebel, & Renegade but it not confirmed).

Dr. Babble
An alternate version of Eggman who is literally a baby as he literally throw tantrum.

Dr. Deep
An alternate version of Eggman who is philosophical, flamboyant, and a show off, he's also swordsman

Dr. Don't
An alternate version of Eggman who is emo teenager and seem to focus on playing video games.

Dr. Done-It
An alternate version of Eggman who is obviously the oldest along with being crankey and mistaken animals by the wrong name.

Additional Members
Dr. Eggman (Classic)
A version of Eggman when he was young that diverge thank to the event of Sonic Generation which led to the event of Sonic Mania who behave more childish and more cartoony as he brought Classic Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Tails Doll, Mecha Sonic (or Silver Sonic 8-Bit), & Hard Boiled Heavies.

Dr. Eggman (Sonic Boom)
A version of Eggman from a strange, outcast-ish universe which he not that much evil how met the main version of the Sonic cast in the past, he more comedic the main Eggman but have Orbot & Cubot along with also his robot "brother" Morpho.

Dr. Eggman (Paramount)
A version of Eggman who usually goes by Robotnik who somewhat resemble Jim Carrey but is very nutty and crazy, which him is his henchmen Agent Stone very unique that he have a human instead of a robot.

Dr. Eggman (Sonic X)
A version of Eggman who is nearly identical to main Eggman but from a world which humans or Mobians live in separate universes and have three robot henchmen Decoe, Bocoe, & Bokkun.

Dr. Eggman (Sonic '06)
A version of Eggman who is from the original Sonic '06 timeline which was erased by Elise but like Mephiles, he survived and escape thank to the Time Eater as he was in the void then later found by the Chaos Counsel.

Dr. Eggman Nega
A descendant of Dr. Eggman from the future who is the enemy of of Silver as botb are from the same timr and Blaze as he occasionally visit her dimension to steal the Sol Emerald, he and Eggman occasionally team up but would backstab each other.

Former Members
Dr. Eggman
The main Eggman we know and focus in the series who unintentionally got the attention of the Chaos Counsel when he discovered the Paradox Prism then 2 years later meet them via accidental with the Phantom Ruby as they join him in the Eggman Wars (Sonic Forces) but when he was gone, the 5 take over his role and claimed his universe but he was save by Dodon Pa as he want revenge on his counterparts which he did thank to Dr. Starline. He still hate them when Infinite made an alliance with them.

Infinite
The jackal Infinite became an honorary member despite not being an Eggman however Infinite is aware that the 5 would likely betrayed and backstab him since he already did it on Eggman, he'll get rid of them in the right time after extracting the Paradox Prism energy from Cinos. Of course, Infinite was arrested by G.U.N. after the new war was over then later was killed by Cinos who want to avenge Shane who sacrificed himself because of the jackal.

Potential
Maria Robotnik
The Chaos Counsel hope that the revived Maria would be a more ideal recruit due to her intellect, being close to Gerald Robotnik, and way more better than Eggman