Dagon (Reincarnated)

After the war between the Forever Nights and the Esoterica, Dagon was finally defeated and slain by Sir George with the help of Cinos and his friends but at the cost of his life. The Plumbers confirm that almost all of the Forever Nights were wipe out by Dagon but only remnants led by Joseph Chadwick survive.

However it turn out that both Dagon and Sir George have been slowly reform and reincarnated. Sir George reincarnated into the 16 year old Peter Craig Smith meanwhile Dagon reincarnated into a demi-god -like Chimeran due to been fused by Vilgax.

Now return back from the dead, Dagon wish to get revenge on the rest of the Forever Knight and all who allies with them, including the progeny of Dark Gaia Cinos The Werehog.

Dagon new body possesses similar abilities to Vilgax and other Chimerans but have additional draconian abilities like flight and fire breathing. He also have his natural abilities but are weaken due to his new body, that includes dimensional powers, knowledge of magic, mind control, teleportation, etc.

Dagon continue to walk on the Earth in hope to gain and created a new Esoterica cult to worship him and find powerful beings to be his heralds no matter of they're human, demon, alien, robot, etc.