Doomsday and Toxin

Doomsday, he's an alien monster created by the scientist Bertron as Darkseid want a creature powerful as or maybe superior to Superman so it will kill him. Darkseid started the project after the event of Justice League: War, Bertron used a preserve Kryptonian egg which he alter into a living weapons but it take time as infant died form many scenario and cloned to be stronger than ever. Doomsday arrived on Earth as he fought many of the league until he fought Superman which both of them killed each other but unaware to everyone that Doomsday also slowly healed.

Toxin, he's a symbiote who is the 1000th to be born and is considered to be stronger than his father Carnage and grandfather Venom. He was born to be born by Carlton Drake who want the ultimate symbiote from Cletus' symbiote as he hope to used to be a hero to take down Ultron as it's rejected Carlton Drake as it find homeless Patrick Mulligan as he try to use the Symbiote in honor of Spider-Man. Patrick Mulligan become an ally of the Next Avengers and Web Warriors until he was killed by Thanos but the symbiote lived and survive in hope of finding a new host.

When Ultron merge the universe of the Next Avengers and the DC Animated Movie Universe, the Toxin symbiote bonded with Doomsday which actually caused lots of changes. Toxin made Doomsday have intelligent, individuality, and morals as he now know what he done is wrong and have bad and sad memories of his many death which Toxin seem like the only living being to understand him. The two have a mutual bond as they rarely fight most due to the fact Doomsday is sorta like a kid which he have more things to understand but they have their arguments . He hope that being heroic will make him redeem and joining the Teen Titans to learn more. He bonded closely with Superboy and Beastboy who mostly teach him about fun, Raven help him to read and write, Blue Beetle help him with machines, Starfire help him with the culture of Earth, and Wonder Girl teach him how to fight in many other ways.