Robomax

Robomax was original Hiro's Megabot who serve as a dark counterpart of Baymax as he's more robotic in appearance.

Robomax only care and obsessed with being with Hiro and extremely jealousy of Baymax being with him and having all of the attention. He easily befriended Armada Takachiho due to the fact he is basically a dark Hiro as both will show who's the best duo. Karmi give him the nickname Polar Bear due to him being white, mirrors Baymax's Red Panda name.

Robomax was accidentally created when Hiro found some Cybertronian technology and retrofit it to his Megabot, which gave him sentient which includes a spark, a brain module, and even energon. Due to Hiro no longer in Bot Fights, he felt abandon and unused when Hiro have Baymax. While Baymax was meant help people and nonviolent in nature, Robomax caused destruction and is basically a walking army knife and armory.

Robomax have shape-shifting due to the fact his entire body is made of Microbots which includes flight, close-ranged weapons, and various fire-arms. While Baymax wears a suit to give him powers and runs on lithium ions, he doesn't require those as he able do so himself and able to use electricity, solar energy, etc. He is strong enough to match Baymax in his upgrade forms and various of his suits upgrade.