The Arashi

Orginal known as the The Arashi Trio, the name have been charged when Storm Eagle recruits former Spider-Man villain Dr. Octopus and Ch'rell's former mutant attack dogs Terrorpin and Caesar. With a total of six within the team, is now rename as The Arashi (The Storm, which now reference their leader Storm Eagle).

Storm Eagle
A Reploid who was former Hunter of both the 17th Elite and 7th Airborne Unit. After losing his girlfriend Teal unaware by the hand of Kuwanger, he search for Sigma to average her and try to stop his revolt as the two battle but he sadly lost and forced to be a Maverick. He fought X on the Death Rogumer then again in Sigma Palace but is one of many Maverick to be rebuilt to continue to fight. After witnessing Armadillo change by Wendy and Sigma's death as Vile & Gate took leadership, Eagle slowly quit the Maverick cause when they were arrested. He is currently dating Ms. Joke and adopted Kota as his own son.

Depth Charge
A Maximal who was a former Imperial Peace Marshal and currently a Beast Wars veteran. After losing his friends and love ones by Ace who later become Rampage, he arrest him as he wanted him destroy as he follow Protoform X but learn that the monster will be on a isolated planet. Depth Charge joined the Beast Wars but only to destroy the now named Rampage which he failed at the end of the war. After joining a Maximal crew to find Rampage who possesses Megazarak, he let go of his vengeance when he meet faces from his past. He is currently dating Melissa Shield, Deku's cousin-like figure.

Ichi Ghidorah
Known as King Ghidorah, he is one of Gidrah's progenies known as Ghidorahs and is the middle head of the body. He destroy the civilization of Venus 5000 years ago then arrived on Earth which a Mothra defeated him and sealed him in Antarctica which discovered him in Dec 20, 1964. King Ghidorah was awaken by the Xiliens to control him but was defeated by the iguana Godzilla and started an animal rivalry. After being killed by Godzilla, the archbishop revive him but kaijin size, he try eventually try to new life when Metphies and Gidrah were presume destroy and each head have their own body. He is currently dating Mt. Lady a.k.a Yu Takeyama, Bakugo's cousin and adopted both Mimiko Toga and Shoto's lost brother Dabi.

Dr. Octopus
Known as Otto Octavius, he was the former enemy of Spider-Man during the Age of Heroes. He was once good friend of Conners and had a lovely wife, he tested his mechanical tentacles on a fusion experiment which change him and made him lose his wife but save by Norman Osborn. Doc Ock last scene save by Spider-Man during a hero graduation, he slowly think about his life for years until he heard about Parker's death and captured by Ultron. He was released by Ultron to stop the Next Avengers with other villains which he they failed, he truly become good when Ultron combine his world and the DCAMU. He is currently dating Uwabami and took Tomura Shigaraki under his wing as he become a father figure to him.

Terrorpin
An snapper who is from the Bronx Zoo as they were chosen by Khan as one of the vicious animals to be mutated into brutes for Ch'rell. They were mutated by Jordan Perry who is really the Utrom scientist Churk as he was forced by the Utrom Shredder. He and Caesar were behaving like infants but still used against the Turtles which they have the upper hand but failed many times. They slowly become more intelligent but have a fear of Ch'rell due to brutal punishments he gave the two mutants. They eventually escape from Ch'rell's Foot Clan as they joined forces with the heroes.

Caesar
A grey wolf who is from the Brox Zoo as they chosen by Khan as one of the vicious animals to be mutated into brutes for Ch'rell. They were mutant by Jordan Perry who is really the Utrom scientist Churk as was forced to by the Utrom Shredder. He and Terrorpin were behaving like infants but still used against the Turtles which they have the upper hand but failed many times. They slowly become more intelligent but have a fear of Ch'rell due to brutal punishment he gave the two mutants. They eventually escape from Ch'rell's Foot Clan as they joined forces with the heroes.