The Arashi (Finally Complete)

The Arashi are a team of those who have suffered badly in their past which caused them to take a dark path. They're form and become a team of heroes within the world of My Hero Academia.

Storm Eagle
An goshawk-based reploid who was former Hunter of the 17th Elite Unit then 7th Airborne Unit and an ex-Maverick. He was happy in his life with his girlfriend teal until Mavericks killed him, he seek to avenge her was defeated by Sigma as he join them out of shame. Thank to the reformed Armadillo, he escape from the Mavericks and try to find a new life. He fall in love with Emi Fukukado a.k.a. Ms. Joke and become an adopted father to Kota Izumi. He was native to the future of the Mega Man universe, Mega Man X.

Depth Charge
A Maximal who was an Imperial Peace Marshall and in charge for security for Colony Omnicron. He had a perfect life with his sparkmate and sparkling until Ace (Rampage) was unleashed and killed her, making him want revenge when he enter the Beast Wars. After the Beast Wars, he continue to hunt Rampage (Megazarak) but learn that that his son and friend survive and that Deluge was responsible for everything but let go of his revenge. He fall in love with Melissa Shield (headcanon as Deku's cousin figure). He is a native to the future of the Transformers Aligned universe.

Ichi Ghidorah
The middle head of King Ghidorah who is the leader of the body and the second youngest Ghidorah. Spawn from the goddess Gidrah, they was sent to Earth 5,000 years ago was stop by a Mothra and sealed in Antarctica which named Outpost 2-0-64 in 1964 by Monarch. After their death, they were revived my Metphies in a clone body but after many losses in battle, he decided to take a chance to be good then later the heads gain their own body after a family fight with other cloned body Ghidorahs. He fall in love with Yu Takeyama a.k.a. Mt. Lady (headcanon as Bakugo's cousin) and become a father figure to Dabi and Toga. He is native to the Tristar Godzilla universe.

Baron Draxum
An amalgam creature who is the first ever mutant to be created by Kraang and former leader of League of Evil Mutants. After escaping from Dimension X, Draxum dream of a paradise with his people so he find more mutants to recruit and make Earth their Utopia against the humans for Elizabeth O'Neil. With the help of April, he realized his dream was not perfect and abandoned it, he head alone but was given a home by April and Kirby. He fall in love with Rumi Usagiyama a.k.a. Mirko. He is native to the 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe.

Dr. Octopus/ Otto Octavius
A former scientist Oscorps who known for his mechanical arms and was Spider-Man's most recurring foes along with Green Goblin. After an failed experiment with Conner a daughter his deceased wife Rosalie, the arms become part of his body and now want by S.H.I.E.D. After being free from Ultron to get the Next Avengers, he lead his Sinister Syndicate to his own agenda but haunted by the ghost of Spider-Man, the drop being a villain when he merge his world with Killer Croc's. He falls in love with Uwabami and become a father figure to Shigaraki. He is native to the Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow universe.

Killer Croc/ Waylon Jones
A former circus performer then former criminal in Gotham who was one of Batman's many enemies and known for his croc traits. He gained his reptilian appearance from a disease which made him target and become an animal, his only family was the circus until they killed. After being in prison by Batman, he was taken to Iron Heights Penitentiary which he was experiment on due to his powers by mad Warden which Batman came and stop him, he later joined as a member of the Suicide Squad. He fall in love with Ryuko Tatsuma a.k.a. Ryukyu. He is native to the DC Animated Movie universe.

Reinrassig III
A former Highbreed officer and currently Highbreed Supreme who stop his war and invasion of Earth. He is one of the many commander who hide on Earth for their invasion which was being postpone by the Axiom Aliens. He was change when he along with Echo Echo, Bug chill, and Swampfire were stuck on the planet Turrawuste to which they serve and gain a Methanosian hand which cause him to stay but return to stop the invasion which made him the new Highbreed Supreme. He fall in love with Shino Sosaki a.k.a. Mandalay. He is native to the Sonic Expanded Universe.