Happy Valentine's Day (Late)

Hey everyone, enjoy the love of Valentine's Day.

Enjoy the romantic of every kind.

Here is Cinos in both his current (Rahzar-like) base form and his Jason persona (human-like form) with most of his love interest from the Spinoff series and Aftermath series. Currently all of them are his exes due to him left but by Loboan Law, they're all his wives as Loboan mate for life which is they're faster way of proposal and marriage in one.

Laura Kinney from the Next Avenger: Heroes of Tomorrow universe. She is mostly based on MvC character with mix of Logan and X-men Evolution, she never appeared in the movie. He is currently and officially his girlfriend in the Aftermath series.

Android 21, formerly Vomi from the Dragon Ball universe who daughter is Kandra. She 1st appeared in video game DragonBall FighterZ

Mei from Godzilla 1998 universe (a.k.a. my Tristar MonsterVerse) who daughter is Moona. She actually a Pacific Rim character from the series Pacific Rim: The Black, in incorporate the series in the Tristar universe.

Zookeeper from the My Hero Academia universe who daughter is Crittoria. She 1st appeared in the arcade game My Hero Academia: Clash! Heroes Battle.

Shizuka Hiratsuka from the My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU universe who is the daughter is Guitaria.

Daphne from the Fairy Tail universe who daughter is Dracora. She the only anime character who is from filler, never appeared in the manga.

Blair from the Soul Eater universe who daughter is Hybra.

Trifa from the RWBY universe who daughter is Arakna.

Soriya from the Totem's Realm universe who daughter is Mysteria. Her universe is currently destroy and live in Cinos' home universe. She the only one who is not a video game and anime character.

Rei Ayanami from Evangelion universe who daughter is Genesia.

Zinnia from the Pokémon Anime universe who daughter is Amelia. She first appeared in Pokémon Alpha Ruby / Omega Sqpphire as he never in the main anime.

Ikumi Mito from the Food Wars universe who daughter is Donbra.

Sasha Braus from the Attack on Titan universe who daughter is Glutta.

Daki, formerly Ume from the Demon Slayer universe who daughter is

Evil 21 nickname Eva from the Dragon Ball universe who daughter is Darkia. She was revived in the Aftermath series to be redeem and currently live in Cinos' home universe. She the only one who accept the Loboan Law, mostly to annoy and make her good counterpart jealous, she also have mix respect with Laura.

 She the only one who accept the Loboan Law, mostly to annoy and make her good counterpart jealous, she also have mix respect with Laura