Maverick Hunters Clone Unit

After the Republic have changed when Palpatine was revealed to be the Sith Lord who started the war, many of the Clones now have rights to either be real citizens or remain in the Republic to finally finished the war. Many clones would have normal lives but Rex and a few other lived in the world of Mega Man X as they have a better fighting life in a battle with Mavericks, which is more dangerous, challenging, and something new. They formed their own Maverick Hunter Unit as they now fight off these more dangerous robots that could given clankers a run for their money.

Rex
The former Clone Captain of the 501st Legion's Torrent Company under the command of Jedi General Anakin Skywalker. He become leader of his own Maverick Hunters units, he become a love interest to S-class Maverick Hunter Oro S, act as a new father to Boba, and being idealized by Axl.

Wolffe
The former Clone Commander of the 104th Battalion's Wolfpack squad under the command of Jedi General Plo Koon. Although his inhibitor chip was remove from his head, he sorta suffer from mental damage.

Gregor
The former Clone Captain of the Foxtrot who was then later become a Commander when he return in the war. Although the chip was damage, he sorta act more deranged and extremely crazy.

Echo
The sole survivor of Domino who successfully survive many wars to be part of the 501st then finally the Clone Force 99. He still great in hack thank to some upgrade as skilled with stopping and control mechaniloids.

Hunter
An altered clone who serve Clone Sergeant and the leader of the Clone Force 99 who were special mutation. He served as a 2nd-in-command behind Rex who serve as a guardian to Omega and respected many Hunters.

Wrecker
An altered clone who served as the the strongman of Clone Force 99. He deeply enjoy the many new weapons, vehicles, and other new toys to blow up or used to destroy many both mechaniloids and Mavericks.

Tech
An altered clone who served as the technology genius of Clone Force 99. He was deeply interested with the technology of this other worldly future as he study it, he hope to understand it and use it for new invention.

Crosshair
An altered clone who served as the sharpshooter of Clone Force 99. He not very interested or get along with the many Maverick Hunters due you seeing Droids and Reploids as the same thing, just machines

Cut Lawquane
A Clone Trooper who have deserted the army of the Republic and have a family. He mostly remain behind as he take care of his alien family but serve as back, he also teach both Rex and Hunter about how to take care of kids and being a good guardian.

Omega
An altered clone and only female who is remain a mysterious as she joined the Bad Batch. She deep look up to Hunter and try bond with her "brother" Boba but get in trouble, Rico the Robot is her love interest.

Boba Fett
An altered clone who serve as Jango Fett's son as due to a family league, he's now in Rex's custody. He still hated Mace Windu but slowly let go, he try to along with Rex and Omega, and Alix Kubdel is his love interest.