Sigma's Grand Maverick Army (Original)

After multiple of defeats by X, Zero, and recently Axl, Sigma and his Mavericks were thought to be finally defeated with Lumine as the last attack. The recent attack of Mavericks happen a year later with Redips and Epsilon (I headcanon that a version or a history similar to Command Mission happen whichll taken place in 21XX, Axl is still considered a rooky, and it was thought that there are no more Mavericks). However when Cinos, Eggman with his army of Badnik, and various enemies arrived, reminiscent of Sigma took control of Metal as the two team up and Sigma and his army have been rebuilt. Both Sigma and Eggman rebuilt many of the Fallen Mavericks until Sigma get rid of him and take his robot army for himself, which includes Metal Sonic.

Sigma
Sigma return from the dead with a classic body (MHX) thank to Dr. Eggman, he returned for vengeance and still continuing his dream. He serve as the leader of his army and his Eight Imperators, he was given the ability to switch his arsenal and form from his previous body which act like a counterpart to X's Special Weapon system.

Vile
Vile is X's main rival and return in his classic appearance (MHX), he's one of the Eight Imperators and 2nd-in-command to Sigma. He still continue to rivalry X but later gained a new rivalry with Gate and Dynamo as Sigma's favorite soldier (Based on TFP version of Starscream, Shockwave, & Soundwave). He lead a team of Mavericks who were former Hunter and bosses from the original and remake game (Chill Penguin, Spark Mandrill, Armored Armadillo, Launch Octopus, Boomerang Kuwanger, Sting Chameleon, Storm Eagle, & Flame Mammoth).

Ferham
A former member the Rebellion and the only of her original team, she was discovered by Sigma and upgraded her a member of his Eight Imperators. She gladly join Sigma and his cause as they nothing else to do but she was very difficult to the other Mavericks. She lead a team of Mavericks who were also former Hunters which most are from Mega Man X2, X3, & X4 (Magma Dragoon, Flame Stag, Bubble Crab, Wheel Gator, Gravity Beetle, Overdrive Ostrich, & Magna Centipede)

Colonel
The brother of Iris and former 2nd-in-command of the Repliforce army who was revived by Sigma to be part of his Eight Imperators. Colonel joined as Sigma lied to the Repliforce that X and Zero killed the General in cold blood, leading him and other to have revenge but mostly on Zero, he is now more overprotective with Iris. He lead of team of other revived Repliforce members from Mega Man X4 & X5 (Web Spider, Frost Walrus, Storm Owl, Slash Beast, Jet Stingray, Spiral Pegasus, & Burn Dinorex)

Iris
The sister of Colonel, Zero' old girlfriend, and former Navigator of the Maverick Hunters who was rebuilt and given false memories of Zero breaking her heart. She joined Sigma as she doesn't have a choice but is only the one who doesn't really harm human but Sigma ordered his men to tough her up and develop a relationship with Gate. She lead of team of Mavericks who are consider pathetic and weak but actually they're not really loyal to her (Crystal Snail, Morph Moth, Wire Sponge, Toxic Seahorse, Crush Crawfish, Split Mushroom, Cyber Peacock, & Dark Necrobat)

Dynamo
A mercenary who was in hiding all this time until Sigma found him and hired him to be part of his Eight Imperators as he will get paid handsomely for every mission. Dynamo joined Sigma as he consider very cool by the Mavericks, he developed a rivalry with Axl for eyes of Pallette and very unaware that Vile see him as a rival. He lead a team of Mavericks are those who were infected by the virus in Mega Man X5 (Crescent Grizzly, Tidal Whale, Spike Rosered, Volt Kraken, & Shining Firefly)

Gate
A scientist and former colleague/ romantic partner of Alia who created powerful Reploids but were destroyed, he was arrested by the Hunters but was freed by Sigma. Gate returned the favor by joining and happily meet his creations, develop a rivalry with Vile and slowly in a relationship with Iris. He lead his old team the Nightmare Investigators from Mega Man X6 (Commander Yammark, Frost Wolfang, Rainy Turtloid, Blaze Heatnix, Ground Scaravich, Metal Shark Player, Infinity Mijinion, & Shield Sheldon)

Red
A former general of the Repliforce, leader of Red Alert, and father figure of Colonel then later Axl who was revived by Sigma and given false memories of the Hunters taking Axl from him. He joined Sigma as he hope to his boy back with him to be a family once more. He is back leading Red Alert from Mega Man X7 (Soldier Stonekong, Splash Warfly, Ride Boarski, Vanishing Gungaroo, Flame Hyenard, Wind Crowrang, Snipe Anteater, & Tornado Tonion)

Lumine
A New Generation Reploid who tried to overthrow Sigma but was destroyed by X, Zero, & Axl but revive by Sigma and to make sure to know his place. Lumine agreed to join but he and his fellow New Generation Reploids are very prejudice to the other Mavericks for being old model of Reploids. He lead the New Generation Reploids from Mega Man X8 (Dark Mantis, Earthrock Trilobyte, Gigabolt Man-O-War, Bamboo Pandamonium, Gravity Antonion, Avalanche Yeti, Burn Rooster, & Optic Sunflower)