Murakami's father and uncle, Monotor and Gila

Murakami (his real birthname is Lacarta [After the Constellation & Latin for lizard]) is the name I gave to the dragon who original appeared in Ben 10 Aliens Force episode Be-Knighted.

My version of that characters have been heavily modified: Murakami is a Draconite (Draco- from the genus of lizard and meaning dragon and -nite) prince within the planet Komodax (from Komodo, a giant lizard). He is the son of King Monotor (from monitor lizard) who is a wise and powerful individual which he use his power as King to help his people. The uncle is Gila (from gila monster) who want the title of King from his brother since he was little as his parents think he is destiny for the title of King which results of his gaining jealousy for his older brother, he gain a scar from a small creature as a unknown Draconite gain him the idea of overthrow the will be king, he lied to everyone that he got his scar from large powerful beast.

Both Monotor and Gila are heavily based on Mufasa and Scar from the Lion King; Gila got his scar is similar to Scar's in the Lion Guard (I hate this origin for Scar) but Gila lied to everyone that he gain his scar from large herbivorous creature, a reference to Scar gaining his scar from a water buffalo from the book The Lion King: Six Brand New Adventure (the origin I like for Scar).

After successfully killing his older brother and making his nephew take the blame, Gila now is crowned king and now have the power he have. With this new power to control an army, he vow to conquer worlds which his father never done.

King Monotor As the king, he been train to many many elemental breath which includes the rare Breath of Creation he possesses at birth which he use only for peaceful purpose and hopefully teaches his son to used it when he become King

King Monotor
As the king, he been train to many many elemental breath which includes the rare Breath of Creation he possesses at birth which he use only for peaceful purpose and hopefully teaches his son to used it when he become King.

Lord GilaWith the status of King, he desire to learn all of the basic which includes except his old breath known as Judgement Breath which he used to punish criminals and thieves, he used it at his full potential to kill his brother but lost it

Lord Gila
With the status of King, he desire to learn all of the basic which includes except his old breath known as Judgement Breath which he used to punish criminals and thieves, he used it at his full potential to kill his brother but lost it.