Cinos, his friends, and his new love interest of Other Worlds

Cinos have made lots of friends within his adventures along with some new love interests as he is no longer with has Sticks as girlfriend anymore.

Sonic The Hedgehog/ The Sonic Expanded Universe
Have lots of friends and a few love interests like his original girlfriend Blaze The Cat and his 3rd temporary girlfriend Zeena on a single date but remain as friends which Zavok not like. Other possible timelines love interest are the E.V.O. Breach (Generator Rex), Blaze's Camelot doppelganger Sir Percival, Merlin's granddaughter Merlina, and the Genie of the Ring Shahra.

Class Sonic's Universe
None

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012
Cinos befriended Slash formerly called Spike and his Mighty Mutanimals (except for Mona Lisa), his love interest is Tiger Claw's sister Alopex. In a possible timeline of the Mutant Apocalypse, Cinos new love interest is Mira.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987
Cinos befriend the 1987 Turtles but their not much as friends.

Sonic Boom
Cinos don't really befriended as he already the cast of Boom, his love interest is Sticks The Badger as his 2nd official girlfriend

Kung Fu Panda
Cinos befriended Master Ping Xiao Po or just Po (born Li Lotus), his love interest is Tigress.

Ninjago
Cinos befriended the Green Ninja Lloyd Garmadon.

Legends of Chima
Cinos befriended Prince of the Lion Tribe Laval.

Mixels
Cinos befriended the food loving Fang Gang.

How to Train Your Dragon
Cinos have not this universe as it was accidentally was destroyed by the Contumelia with the Annihilargh but befriended Toothless. He eventually meet Hiccups and his friends who were save by Keeper, he very neutral but see him as a friend.

Transformers Aligned Continuity
Cinos befriended with the Dinobot Grimlock.

Chowder
Cinos befriended Munger Daal's apprentice Chowder.

Monsters Inc.
Cinos befriended the C.E.O. of MI James P. Sullivan or Sully and his longtime friend from college later partner Mike Wazowski.

Steven Universe
Cinos befriended the gem-human hybrid of the Crystal Gemstone Steven Quartz Universe, his love interest is the water manipulating Lapis Lazuli and/ or the metal controlling Peridot, sometime even of the the 5 Rubies Navy.

Gravity Falls
Cinos befriended the smart adventurer Mason "Dipper" Pines and the energetic optimist Mabel Pines.

Star vs. The Forces of Evil
Cinos befriended the Princess of Mewni Star Butterfly the Underestimated, his love interest is Hekapoo.

Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow/ Earth-555326
Cinos befriended the leader of the Next Avengers James Rogers, his love interest is the female clone/ daughter of Wolverine Laura Kinney who is Cinos official girlfriend in the Cinos Aftermath series.

DC Animated Movie Universe
Cinos befriended the mantle of Robin Damian Wayne, his love interest is the Atlantean Tula a.k.a. Aquagirl.

Overwatch
Cinos befriended the pyromaniac Junkrat a.k.a. Jamison Fawkes and the masked Roadhog a.k.a. Mako Rutledge.

Team Fortress 2
Cinos befriended the baseball swinging Scout.

Jak & Daxter
Cinos befriended the Master of Eco Jak, formerly known as Mar and the former exterminator Ottsel Daxter, his love interest the strong ally of Daxter, Taryn.