The Cinos Saga [Updated]

The Cinos Saga is a Sonic The Hedgehog X-Over fanfic series which features my first my OC Cinos The Werehog as the main protagonist. He is a genetically enhanced clone of Sonic The Hedgehog created by Eggman part of his E-Cryptid Series, a line of artificial biological weapons inspired by Project Shadow and are successor to make robots lines. It mostly focus the Cinos' adventures with Sonic & his friends then then later own team called the Savage Ravagers within their home universe or other universes then later on more focus on his new blended family. The Cinos Saga is split into three (maybe four) story arcs inspired by Dragon Ball, Tales of the TMNT 2012, Gargoyle Season 2, Spider-Man: The Animated Series, Avengers Assemble Season 2, Ultimate Spider-Man vs. The Sinister Six, and Ben 10: Omniverse. The three are Cinos Adventure, Cinos Isekai, and Cinos Aftermath.

The events take place after Sonic Lost World which was the last Sonic game back then when I came up with the idea and I made the Sonic games place in the year 2019. While it take place with the Sonic game world, I named it the Sonic Expanded Universe due to me incorporated other franchises which includes Ben 10, Gargoyles, Power Rangers, Lilo & Stitch, Planet of the Apes, Monsters Inc, etc but most of them were altered and change to fit. I also headcanon and retcon that the events of Sonic Prime happen after Sonic Lost World as I made the Paradox Prism the major focus and caused the Sonic Expanded Universe to be kinda of the epicenter, also that Mephiles caused both Sonic and Shadow to used their memories of the show which is a part of his deal with Celestialsapien as he want revenge which he would later improvised thank to some unforseen consequences.

Cinos Adventure
The Cinos Adventure arc is my earliest idea since I first got into Wattpad as I made a lot of crazy idea when I was new as it was more primarily focus on Sonic and more of a test batch. The Cinos Adventure arc are splits into 3 sub-arcs which I retcon into taken place within three years from 2019 to 2021. Eggman have rediscover the Paradox Prism as he decided to used against Sonic and his friends which caused him and the other to go into different universes meanwhile Sonic and co meet up with many other characters within planet Earth or from outer space. Year 1 take place in 2019 as it focus on the beginning of the Savage Ravagers and Cinos' fitting in as he is in a relationship with Blaze, Year 2 take place in 2020 is more adventure as Cinos meet more freidns, enemies, and he is in a relationship with Sticks, and Year 3 take place in 2021 as it feature Malware is more of a major villain and archnemesis to Cinos, it also the year of my events of Sonic Forces, Team Sonic Racing, the 1st story arc of IDW Sonic and Sonic Frontiers. The title is obviously homage to Sonic Adventure.

Cinos Isekai
The Cinos Isekai arc is when I thought of what if Cinos travel to other universes as he never return home as he know about the universe of TMNT 2012, Kung Fu Panda, Transformers Aligned  [specific RID 2015], Ninjago, The Legend of Chima, Chowder, Mixel, Monsters Inc, and Sonic Boom & also heard and aware about How To Train Your Dragon but never visited as it was erased. In Sonic's world, it take place in the year 2022 as Eggman plan of giving the Paradox Prism to his new allies the Chaos Council but Cinos came and destroy the crystal which had a different effect as once it shattered, it absorb into him and scattered across the multiverse as each of them landed their which may cause timeline of that universe to change due to Cinos' presence. Sometime Cinos would find a new love interested due to him having a breakup with Sticks, those who are female human or human-like along with being 20 or older, Cinos impregnated them and always will be daughters but he not picky as Cinos can be with someone who is male or non-binary too. The 5 major universe Cinos have visited which he meet his future wives are Mei from Pacific Rim, Eva [the nickname for Evil Andeoid 21] from Dragon Ball, Daki from Demon Slayer, Sasha from Attack on Titan, and Soriya from Totem's Realm as they either agree with being with Cinos or Cinos force them due to their universe being in danger. I choose Isekai as I like anime that involved isekai and harem, it also a reference to Starline Isekai Adventure in the BumbleKast.

Cinos Aftermath
The Cinos Aftermath arc focus on Cinos and his new blended family he now have, cherish, and love which his five wives and his fives daughters who are Moona, Darkia, Diabla, Glutta, and Mysteria. It primary take place in 2023 then way later on it will take place in 2024 before the Convergence. Cinos slowly change as his become less similar to Sonic, he becomes more like Shadow when his father Shane was killed by Infinite as he sacrifice himself, Cinos no longer give villains 2nd chances as he will kill them and sadistical torture them, the Savage Ravagers also disbanded due to Cinos being a family man and no kneed for his brother figures with him. Cinos fought many past enemies from his Adventure and his Isekai era as they power up and get stronger thank to the Paradox Prism which was left behind in his many adventures. Cinos main goal is to killed Infinite to avenge his deceased father as he view many other villains he killed as appetizers but his greatest enemy we the rogue Celestialsapien Vortech which this events cause Cinos with the help of Shane who is a Soul to change the Super Genesis Wave from erasing Cinos [and his daughters] from converging many universes into one large universe. After the Convergence, Cinos struggle to fight to defend his family or relax and be with his family as his "instinct" want him to continue to fight and protect his home. I choose the title as it a reference to Star Wars Aftermath books.

Cinos Next Generation?
Take place 16 years into the future, it focus on not just Cinos but also his teenage daughters as they lived in this converge universe with three greatest threat is Ultron Sigma who is desired to overthrow organic with his own Machine Empire. Although this is my idea mostly, I mostly to this with my siblings DatKaijuFan24 as she majorly created many fankids for many characters we agree to ship and even those that are Crossover Pairing which are mostly my idea then she make the kids.