Main Timeline & CinMei Aftermath (other AU that I incorporate CinMei)

Main Timeline of the Cinos Saga
I really enjoyed the concept of AUs which change the characters of my OC Cinos The Werehog. In my main time of The Cinos Saga, Cinos end up with Laura Kinney/ X-23 from the Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow universe a.k.a. Universe 9-2-8 (or Earth-555326, which I headcanon events similar Ultimate Avengers, Rise of the Panther, The Invincible Iron Man, Doctor Strange: The Sorcer Supreme, and Planet Hulk) as his girlfriend then later wife at the end of the Cinos Aftermath along with Gabby Kinney/ Honey Badger as his new little sister and Daken as his new big brother.

Cinaura is was my go-to pair for most of my life but it change when I watch Pacific Rim: The Black as I got interested the character Mei. This cause my to pair her up with Cinos and for the 1st time I made a daughter as CinMei was born and become my favorite pairing which led to me to look for more girls and made daughters for Cinos.

In the Cinos Spinoff series, Cinos met and fall in love with Mei in the Tristar Godzilla universe or Universe 5-20-98 (the world of Godzilla 1998) as Cinos arrive after the end of Godzilla: The Series (which is the best, no questions ask). However I modified and expanded this timelines by incorporating events, characters, and monsters from the Showa series, Heisei series, Millennium series, Gamera series but mainly Godzilla Anime Trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point, Pacific Rim (the 1st film, Uprising, and the Black), and the MonsterVerse but only with connection with Godzilla, no characters assisted with Kong. Sadly Cinos left and Mei is pregnant, so she's now in a relationship with Joel Wyrick as he become the stepfather for Moona.

For the Kong side, actually like Kong: King of the Apes so I made and called it Universe 4-15-16 which I incorporate elements, characters, and creatures from past Kong movies, mostly King Kong 2005 but also Kong: The Animated Series as I also like the show, he also includes MonsterVerse characters associated with Kong like Jia. Kong: King of the Apes was a good show and I decided that.

CinMei Aftermath (and AUs I incorporate CinMei as part of a Harem)
I thought of the CinMei Aftermath when I season 2 of Pacific Rim: The Black is coming so I waited and finally watch the final season which I like but kind of sad with some of the characters. So I decided that Cinos arrive in the Pacific Rim universe a.k.a. Universe 7-12-13 (Pacific Rim, Uprising, and the Black) just because Cinos have a better chance with Mei since Joel is dead and I originally thought Mei and Taylor are gonna end up together, thank it didn't happen. I thought that Cinos arrive at the end of Season 1 as Cinos meet Taylor, Hayley, Mei, and Boy but Cinos though Boy was a threat since he was in Kaiju form and Cinos easily killed Copperhead. Cinos presence change the event of Season 2 as I incorporate characters and monsters from the MonsterVerse (both Godzilla & Kong), Godzilla Anime Trilogy, and Godzilla Singular Point. Cinos joined them which cause him main things to change like arrive to the Hollow Earth as they met survivors of Monarch which they heard were just rumors, Cinos have killed some Sisters of the Kaiju, encounter Apex Cybernetics, Eggman and his crew came to as they killed everyone in Sydney Base except for Ford Travis as they took him and used unmanned Jaegers, Eggman also killed the rest of Sisters of the Kaiju which includes the Grand Priestess but Brina live to but captured like her husband. Shane & Spyder try to find and follow them (but they don't know Cinos) but failed but they were so find by Eggman as he capture Shane and let Metal killed Spyder. Unaware to Cinos, the Precursor were very interested in him as he killed Kaiju with ease despite being small so they want to capture him along with Boy to fix him. It became a three way war with the Precursors, Apex Cybernetics, and The Eggman Empire as large swarms of Kaiju arrive for their masters but Godzilla, Rodan, Kong, Mothra, Jet Jaguar, other Titans, and even Apex try to hold them down but they deeply outnumbered but it worsted as the rogue and sentient Mechagodzilla fight too. Cinos ordered Jumba, Pleakly, Grimlock, and his Ravagers to save Hayley, Taylor, Mei, Boy, Jia, Brina (who Cinos restored thank to the 7 Emeralds and his Super form but deeply damaged his body and weakened him), Ford, Yun, Kamino, Haruo, Yuko, Maina, Miana, Madison, Metphies, Galu-gu, Ren, and Loa to head to a Kraang Portal to take them back him. Cinos used the Annihilargh to erased the Pacific Rim universe and save them, he also save Shane which he deeply hated but have no choice but to outrun even in his damaged, weaken state which he succeeded but at the cost. Everyone, mostly Boy blamed Cinos for destroying their universe and even Maria Robotnik was shock especially heard what her cousin Ivo have done and upset that Cinos used Emeralds just like when he revived her but Mei was surprised that Cinos save her adopted father even though he want to kill this man, this discussion Cinos made haunted him and blamed himself. For some time less than a year, everyone settled down, Cinos & Mei got married, have a daughter named Moona, and try to a live a good life but they were still unhappy about their home. I gave Loa a very nee body made of body parts of Reploids from Cinos previous adventure with Axl within the Mega Man universe or Universe 12-17-87 as I made her and E-123 Omega a couple. I also kind change Cinos as he sorta because similar to his Dark Gaia Kingdom counterparts but not that evil thank to Infinite killing Shane who not just protect Mei and Moona but also the weakened Cinos (now Cinos except Shane as part of his family and forgive him but didn't have a chance to apologize to his deceased father-in-law) which him to get revenge on Infinite, blamed himself and Infinite, and one day killed the jackal for what he did. Later Apex was revived by Galu-gu and even though he's part of the family, he live in the MHA universe and now live a hero life with love in his life.

Making AUs is deeply fun and trying a lot of unique things. What if Cinos had summoned who is not Laura, what if it's a harem. Thank to Marvel What Ifs for the inspiration. Currently now CinMei is my #1 favorite pairing along with CinEva (Eva is the nicknamed Cinos gave to Evil Android 21 from Dragon Ball) and Cinaki (Daki from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) as they are my top free meanwhile Cinaura is more nostalgic and still my favorite. I even consider CinMei Aftermath AU as my mascot of Cinos What Ifs and AUs.

Pairing
I deeply enjoy creating pairing between characters and I think it funny to do

Cinos The Werehog x Mei

Ford Travis x Brina Travis
Taylor Travis x Yuko Tani
Ren Serizawa x Hayley Travis
Yun Arikawa x Mei Kamino
Haruo Sakaki x Maina
Boy x Jia
Metphies x Gidrah a.k.a. Void Ghidorah

E-123 Omega x Loa
Robo Knight x Madison Russell
Tigerhawk II a.k.a. Tigerfalcon x Miana
Ichi Ghidorah x Mt. Lady
Ni Ghidorah x Ilia Amitola
Kevin Ghidorah x Gigabolt Man-o-War
Apex x Lady Nagant