What Year does it take place. Now Official (Spoiler for MMPR: Once & Always)

In my Cinos Saga, I was extremely vague about what year does it take place as I base this on the Sonic Videogame Universe since they don't have confirmed of what year taken place as the series is basically the floating timely.

Even though it game time don't pass by, my Cinos Saga age the characters with 4 years. My Cinos Adventures series  take place in with a 2 years, my Cinos Spinoff take a place a later, then my Cinos Aftermath take place another year later.

However my OC Cinos The Werehog is not 4 years old as he's 20 in the Cinos Aftermath. This due to the fact Cinos spent 16 years on the planet Primatopia which home of many surviving prehistoric creatures as the planet was created by Keeper as it home.

I decided that year would be 2023 due to the fact of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always as the characters Trini Kwan was killed by Robo-Rita a year ago in 2022. Her legacy live on with her daughter Minh take the mantle of the Yellow Ranger a year later as she, Billy, Zack, Kat, and Rocky defeated Robo-Rita, the revived Mighty Minotaur, and revived Snizzard.

Now I headcanon that my version of the Sonic games from the 1991 game to Sonic Lost World happen in the year 2019, my fanmade Cinos Adventures happen in 2020 and 2021, my fanmade Cinos Spinoff happen in 2022 for those who lived in the Sonic Expanded Universe and their point of view since Cinos travel to other universe via Paradox Prismatic by accident, and my fanmade Cinos Aftermath in 2023

Also, the special is very great and I love it, I'm a huge Power Rangers fan as I watch many that used to be on Netflix. My personal favorites are Dino Charge and Ninja Steel along with their Super seasons.

In honor of many Power Rangers actors we lost and love, especially both of the OG Rangers Thuy Trang who we lost long ago and recently the legendary Jason David Frank.