Georenzo

Georenzo is a semi-OC I created as a She-Ra/ He-Man character.

Georenzo is based on the Hordak from the original series from the Secret of the Sword and She-Ra: Princess of Power and named after that Hordak voice actor the late George DiCenzo.

However although he resemble 80s Hordak in the outside, he's different from the inside.

Georenzo without his basic Horde outfit and mask, he resemble Hordak and the other except with some major differences

Georenzo without his basic Horde outfit and mask, he resemble Hordak and the other except with some major differences. He have many different colors wires all over his arms, legs, chest, and neck which are connected to his harness which is keeping him alive due to body problem which made him flaw. His face have large scars and a dead right eye which was given by his brother Coldok, he lost pieces of his ears, have stitches, and a pony tail. He wears indigo rip pants, gauntlets and boots are part of his body and are also connection his harness. His harness have three green circle which are fuel cells which allows his body to function with air holes to not overheat, they're made of Photanium. He have the same colors of '80s Hordak which is a reference. I paired him up with Shadow Weaver a.k.a. Light Spinner due to original idea of Hordak and her until I found out about Entrapdak, so I thought a clone based on '80s Hordak would be a good idea.